Error Code 12.

EsperFrost

I keep getting this error code This program encountered an internal error and will exit.

Error code: C12

Failed to load room dat file

[/world/areas/4611686025952170568/h3g_to_h4g_trans_01.dat]

Reason: not found

You may have to reload the area to use this room by GUID [e.g. as default skyscene].

I have tried everything I could find including

Deleting bitraider >

this http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=6087771&postcount=2

unistalling and reinstalling twice.

Deleting arena thingy

Nothing is working. Help please.. Oh yea Also using ST launcher if that helps.

Edited by EsperFrost

Follow these instructions:

Log into the launcher but don't click Play. Check for small letters "ST" in the bottom left corner. If this is NOT present, click the cog icon and then run the repair option.

If the letters "ST" is present, close the launcher, right mouse click on the game shortcut, select open file location and delete the BitRaider folder. Then start the launcher

Follow these instructions:

Log into the launcher but don't click Play. Check for small letters "ST" in the bottom left corner. If this is NOT present, click the cog icon and then run the repair option.

It used to work that way, but no longer. After you log in with the non-streaming launcher, the cog goes away. (It's there before you log in, and will even bring up the "settings" page, but the repair button will be disabled).

After you log in, if you have the non-streaming launcher, you need to use the pull-down menu (the little triangle at the top right of the launcher, next to your username) and select settings, then click the repair button in the page that comes up.