Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Story OPS for those who new to raiding.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Story OPS for those who new to raiding.

VegasTheLost
11.14.2016 , 10:31 AM | #1
Wall of text! This is for after November, 08, 2017!

This is for those who new to raiding or just want to try the Operations, or to clear up the Mission log.

With November coming, I'm trying to get together my crew so we can again offer our help. The plan is that we bring the team to anyone who wants to do an OPS but struggle to find a group or just "scared" or just want to enjoy them in their own pace. With this way we provide a stress free, peaceful experience on Story Mode for free, but only 1 time for a person. Suggestions are more than welcome! As you will see below, we're on the coming Darth Malgus server(previously The Red Eclipse) only so anyone on different servers, feel free to replicate/create a similar system to this.

How it works:
Contact me via PM here, state your desired OPS, your role, imp or rep and your available date with your toon's name. When everything is set I will contact you in game at the arranged time.

What you need to bring:
An open mind and your toon with a positive attitude.

Why do this:
This way we won't be bored that much with the old OPS, YOU get to finish your selected OPS and also both parties will get CXP. Also with this way hopefully more and more folks fall in love with OPS

In what way we are different than PuGs?
We will do the runs in YOUR pace, so YOU can enjoy these OPS as you wish, with the hope that you will be hooked on them and with the hope that we can show YOU, that with a good group everyone can enjoy this aspect of the game.

Rules:
Spoiler

Tempting? Still not convinced? Unsure? Ask your questions, I will respond in a timely manner!
In need a crew to finish a group content? We're here to help you! Find more info in this thread.

VegasTheLost
11.14.2016 , 10:31 AM | #2
Q&A section.
Possible questions:

Spoiler
In need a crew to finish a group content? We're here to help you! Find more info in this thread.

VegasTheLost
11.14.2016 , 10:32 AM | #3
5.0 changes.

Added 1 or 2 questions that might pop up.

5.1 changes.
Overruled, see 5.2 notes.

5.2 changes.
Only on IMP side - see reason on latter page. This way
Tyth included - New OPS boss on Iokath.
Loot - Free For All, click need if you really need it, but be reasonable, this is still not a gearing run.

Ancient Threat offer:
Refer to this post over here

2017 End of Year plans:
Original post is updated, the plans are in progress. Full info soon. 5.5 changes will be included(new OPS bosses from Gods of the Machine, Umbara MM-FP and any MM FP in general).

Keep the questions you have coming, I will do my best to answer and update this thread.

Threjyan
11.14.2016 , 10:50 AM | #4
i was going to troll for a bit, but then i realised, that u guys are doing a nice thing for the comunity so i bow to you.
..The Path Of Excess Leads To The Tower Of Wisdom..

SerraShar
12.12.2016 , 05:37 AM | #5
Quote:
we're on TRE only so anyone on different servers, feel free to replicate/create a similar system to this.
what server is that ?

How about we clone you ? Cose I want one of you on ShadowLand !

You make me wanna do OP!
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy
You know, if I could click you, you wouldn’t know a moment’s peace!

VegasTheLost
12.12.2016 , 06:38 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by SerraShar View Post
what server is that ?

How about we clone you ? Cose I want one of you on ShadowLand !

You make me wanna do OP!
Sorry, I'm one of a kind, no clones! And the server is The Red Eclipse.

Edit: When I have a bit more time I will update the OP according to current statuses.

americanaussie
12.12.2016 , 07:08 AM | #7
How awesome are you?! Love this, it's a great idea. If only there were more like you. I just wanted to say that. I'm on harb sadly or I'd take you up on your offer. Hope it works out for the best!

SerraShar
12.12.2016 , 07:16 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by americanaussie View Post
How awesome are you?! Love this, it's a great idea. If only there were more like you. I just wanted to say that. I'm on harb sadly or I'd take you up on your offer. Hope it works out for the best!
*nudge* Bribe him or something! maybe he let us clone him! we can use one of him on ShadowLand!
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy

Liquor
12.12.2016 , 07:22 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by SerraShar View Post
*nudge* Bribe him or something! maybe he let us clone him! we can use one of him on ShadowLand!
we have that on SL. just ask around
7 Day FREE Subscription + free stuff -----> REFERRAL LINK
SWTOR.tv <--- Link to all my streams, UI Settings and Discord
Grand Möff Kilran - Sýlas - Harkún
AKA: knowmyname -=- #NerfOperatives

SerraShar
12.12.2016 , 07:26 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Liquor View Post
we have that on SL. just ask around
where ?
Balance in All Things