Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is this available...

Queuouim
12.27.2011 , 12:15 AM | #1
Is the speeder pictured below available as a personal vehicle, if so is it craftable or how do i get it?

Speeder Bike

Thanks
Major Qorbin Oca
Company Commanding Officer
ALPHA COMPANY
203rd Republic Expeditionary Legion

Shammus
12.27.2011 , 12:17 AM | #2
link doesn't work.
Sith Weapons And Tactics
Guildmaster | Giradda the Hutt
You have been knocked unconscious! Pain and suffering tries to strike YOU, but misses! You died. Returning to home point, please wait...LOADING, PLEASE WAIT

Queuouim
12.27.2011 , 12:28 AM | #3
Odd its was working for me! I tweaked some settings, try again.
Major Qorbin Oca
ALPHA COMPANY

Shammus
12.27.2011 , 12:30 AM | #4
I haven't seen that speeder, there are some that look similar but that's the one used from getting to point a to point b like a griffon or bat in wow.

closest thing I've seen to that exactly is lvl 50 aramech speeder can't find an image but imagine a full closed fairing sporty version of that.
Sith Weapons And Tactics
You have been knocked unconscious! Pain and suffering tries to strike YOU, but misses! You died. Returning to home point, please wait...LOADING, PLEASE WAIT

Queuouim
12.27.2011 , 12:49 AM | #5
Yeah it is the version that the taxi uses on some planets, I was just curious as to if it was a controllable vehicle or not. I have seen a few of the variants, but they look more civilian then military. Which as a RP republic trooper company, its what we try to stay away from. Hopefully if they are not in the game as a controllable vehicle, it is just one of those things that didn't make it into launch and they will add it soon. After all they already have the skin ingame.
Major Qorbin Oca
ALPHA COMPANY

Shammus
12.27.2011 , 01:51 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Queuouim View Post
Yeah it is the version that the taxi uses on some planets, I was just curious as to if it was a controllable vehicle or not. I have seen a few of the variants, but they look more civilian then military. Which as a RP republic trooper company, its what we try to stay away from. Hopefully if they are not in the game as a controllable vehicle, it is just one of those things that didn't make it into launch and they will add it soon. After all they already have the skin ingame.
well never say never, we probably aren't aware of all of the drops, and there is a "mount' section in the auction house, so you never know.

I'm not too familiar with SW lore but I believe the STAP was originally available on the vendor, maybe there are some social mounts later to check out.
Sith Weapons And Tactics