Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why don't YOU vote for an MVP?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Why don't YOU vote for an MVP?

JediMasterShake
12.27.2011 , 12:13 AM | #1
I get that friends vote for friends, or you favor healers or tanks, or some guy saved you when you were defending a node...everyone has the right to vote for whoever they want, even if you are voting disingenuously.

But WHY vote for no one at all? It's a cool part of the game that promotes excellence, teamwork and leadership. I'm just curious as to why you, that 1-2 folks per game, choose to vote for no one at all. I'm sure there's a reason. Just curious.
Make a fast break, or that'll be the last mistake that <bleep> will make, is what you get for messin' with
Master Shake.

Pullataikina
12.27.2011 , 12:26 AM | #2
ohai..

I'v been wondering the same but its all pretty much clear to me now. Its simply just of not getting anything out of it.... I always vote for someone, usually it is healer healing most or someone playing really well in my eyes. There are alot ppl that just doesnt care enough to vote since you wont get anything out of it. Its a little bit silly but thats how ppl are... Also if your team loses sometimes ppl just think that everyone sucks and doesnt deserve the vote

Kidkidd
12.27.2011 , 12:29 AM | #3
if i don't vote, i can't see the ridiculous number of mvp votes i got.

/smugface

BouncerPup
12.27.2011 , 12:30 AM | #4
If I don't vote, it's because everyone on that team flat out sucks and doesn't deserve it. I'm not going to enable baddies.
O-█||||||()█◖██████████████████████████████)

Saberdance
12.27.2011 , 12:36 AM | #5
Because I came in late and it wouldn't let me vote.

Even if I'm nerdrage angry that I lost, I give the MVP to somebody.

Herculieas
12.27.2011 , 12:38 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by BouncerPup View Post
If I don't vote, it's because everyone on that team flat out sucks and doesn't deserve it. I'm not going to enable baddies.
50 valor and 1 Commendation.

I agree. We can't enable these bad players to, er, do what they do with these rewards that clearly enable them to continue to be as bad as they are. Right?
Mechanized Travel is Serious Business
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◥══╪═╪══◤▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

BouncerPup
12.27.2011 , 12:56 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Herculieas View Post
50 valor and 1 Commendation.

I agree. We can't enable these bad players to, er, do what they do with these rewards that clearly enable them to continue to be as bad as they are. Right?
Absolutely. These other people don't get it, but you...you get it.
O-█||||||()█◖██████████████████████████████)

JediMasterShake
12.27.2011 , 01:01 AM | #8
Sooo not satisfied.
Make a fast break, or that'll be the last mistake that <bleep> will make, is what you get for messin' with
Master Shake.