fleet datacron

DjiNoCide

looking for help with the imp fleet datacron been trying to find a crew for a week on gen chat players have it or don't care in helping is there any chance of finding help on here? tried the you tube solo but update fixed it no longer able to the server is harbringer Edited by DjiNoCide

That is the kind of thing you really need to post in the forum section for your specific server :)

Not much point in someone offering to help if they are on one of the other 10 servers in the game.

This here. On Shadowlands at least, there's a guild that advertises weeks ahead in the server forums when they do a free datacron pull for anyone interested. Dreshdae Elite, I think.

This here. On Shadowlands at least, there's a guild that advertises weeks ahead in the server forums when they do a free datacron pull for anyone interested. Dreshdae Elite, I think.

They yell it out on fleet as well although I haven't heard about one in ages. I was one of the folks they helped.

May want to visit fleet and just ask out loud if anyone has heard of one occurring. Maybe it will show interest for a guild to run one.

Edited by dr_mike

Yes, it absolutely still works for the rep chars.

Did it with my Guardian while the Sage was the jumper. Took me two tries, really easy, this video will help also, just follow it step by step:

Like I said, it can easily be done with Guardian instead of Smuggler.

• 8 months later...
Just tried to solo the Republic Fleet datacron, but the magnetic grapple points don't seem to be working. It's probably me, but if it is, I can't figure out what it is. Anybody do this in the last week or two that can tell me if it's been changed or anything?

It i really hit or miss on whether or not it will work. Some people are able to get it to work and others get dropped down below the ledge. I've seen some speculation that it is tied to the character's body type, but I have no idea if that is actually the case.

What server are you on? If you're on Ebon Hawk or Shadowlands I can help you run it with a group.

Sorry I haven't replied sooner. Work and all. Anyway, turns out I had managed to overlook the fact that there was a panel BEHIND me that I needed in order to activate the first grapple point I needed. Once I realized that, went off without a hitch. I appreciate the time and effort of everyone thet took a moment to reply. I am on the Ebon Hawk server btw. I do have a follow up question: would going after the Imperial fleet datacrons have ANY benefit whatsoever? I know it wouldn't as far as Legacy is concerned, there one applies as both, but as far as stat bonus is what I'm wondering. The same question goes for the Republic and Imperial purple willpower datacrons on Corellia. Only one purple willpower is listed in the Legacy panel, so either will fulfill the list, but is it still worth going after both?

Sorry I haven't replied sooner. Work and all. Anyway, turns out I had managed to overlook the fact that there was a panel BEHIND me that I needed in order to activate the first grapple point I needed. Once I realized that, went off without a hitch. I appreciate the time and effort of everyone thet took a moment to reply. I am on the Ebon Hawk server btw. I do have a follow up question: would going after the Imperial fleet datacrons have ANY benefit whatsoever? I know it wouldn't as far as Legacy is concerned, there one applies as both, but as far as stat bonus is what I'm wondering. The same question goes for the Republic and Imperial purple willpower datacrons on Corellia. Only one purple willpower is listed in the Legacy panel, so either will fulfill the list, but is it still worth going after both?

I've never tried to run both Fleet datacrons but you'll only get the bonus points once. Unfortunately the bonuses don't stack. I wish they did because I enjoyed running the Rep Fleet datacron and would love to do it Impside. My guess is that if you try to run Imp Fleet after getting the Rep Fleet datacron you won't be able to interact with the final door.