Remove Solo Que from Regs it's killing pvp!!

-Bob-

Solo Que'rs only care about themselves and all they do is farm numbers, they don't play for objectives and this hurts teams and it's causing players to leave the game!

They fight in the middle of maps off the nodes when the defenders of nodes are calling for help to defend against attackers. The team ends up losing nodes because the selfish Solo Que'rs are not helping the defense and are only worried about killing someone.

Solo Que'rs often camp on nodes that the team already owns and they don't contribute to the the rest of the team trying to cap the off node.

Solo Que'rs rarely communicate with their team in a WZ. They often try to protect the node they are guarding against 1 or more enemies attacking and ultimately lose the node because they do not call for help in a timely manner.

Solo Que'rs often think they are GOD players and will branch off of a given strategy and try to capture an enemy node ultimately contributing in the loss of the sought after *off node*.

Solo Que'rs dont communicate or respond to their team in Chat....they often will not mark or focus enemy healers or any other target that is called in ops chat. they try to do their own thing and play HERO, ultimately contributing to the loss of a match for their team.

Solo Que'rs are ruining Reg PVP, For the love of God BW, please make regs a mandatory premade Que. It enforces communication and teamwork, 2 of the biggest things that Warzones revolve around. Solo Que'rs have no place in Warzones if they cannot work in a team environment. Asking "Plan?" in the beginning of a match does not quantify *team effort*

Please Bioware, solo Que'rs are ruining the game for us and the *vote to kick* mechanic doesnt work properly.

Implement Premade only Warzones please!!!!!

Solo Que'rs only care about themselves and all they do is farm numbers, they don't play for objectives and this hurts teams and it's causing players to leave the game!

They fight in the middle of maps off the nodes when the defenders of nodes are calling for help to defend against attackers. The team ends up losing nodes because the selfish Solo Que'rs are not helping the defense and are only worried about killing someone.

Solo Que'rs often camp on nodes that the team already owns and they don't contribute to the the rest of the team trying to cap the off node.

Solo Que'rs rarely communicate with their team in a WZ. They often try to protect the node they are guarding against 1 or more enemies attacking and ultimately lose the node because they do not call for help in a timely manner.

Solo Que'rs often think they are GOD players and will branch off of a given strategy and try to capture an enemy node ultimately contributing in the loss of the sought after *off node*.

Solo Que'rs dont communicate or respond to their team in Chat....they often will not mark or focus enemy healers or any other target that is called in ops chat. they try to do their own thing and play HERO, ultimately contributing to the loss of a match for their team.

Solo Que'rs are ruining Reg PVP, For the love of God BW, please make regs a mandatory premade Que. It enforces communication and teamwork, 2 of the biggest things that Warzones revolve around. Solo Que'rs have no place in Warzones if they cannot work in a team environment. Asking "Plan?" in the beginning of a match does not quantify *team effort*

Please Bioware, solo Que'rs are ruining the game for us and the *vote to kick* mechanic doesnt work properly.

Implement Premade only Warzones please!!!!!

Yo dude I totally agree with you... Let BW remove solo que and we finaly get rid pathetic moaing on fleet form people like you to peeps que for PvP... Heh but who you gonna farm when all newbies and noobs just disappear? Poor little pathetic masters of premades

Yo dude I totally agree with you... Let BW remove solo que and we finaly get rid pathetic moaing on fleet form people like you to peeps que for PvP... Heh but who you gonna farm when all newbies and noobs just disappear? Poor little pathetic masters of premades

As long as it keeps selfish players like you out of my warzones .

My team wants to play objectively without having to worry about Solo Que'rs ruining the match because they don't want to listen, you just want to be carried and you're hurting PVP. New players join PVP and all they see is Solo Que'rs running around the map, not contributing to the team, not knowing how to play their characters and not listening to advice given from the friendly and helpful premade players who obviously know better, and they get frustrated and leave PVP.

PVP is Dying because of Solo Que'rs!!

My team wants to play objectively without having to worry about Solo Que'rs ruining the match because they don't want to listen, you just want to be carried and you're hurting PVP. New players join PVP and all they see is Solo Que'rs running around the map, not contributing to the team, not knowing how to play their characters and not listening to advice given from the friendly and helpful premade players who obviously know better, and they get frustrated and leave PVP.

Damn right. We solo queuers suck so bad we try and make it our legacy.

I'm proud of my ability to die 15 times in a warzone and also have 0 objective points.

The biggest question is, why would someone running a pre-made complain about solo q'ers? My advice would be to find better teammates. You q with 4 decent players you shouldn't have problems with a solo q'er.

That sir, is Soloism... and it will not be tolerated!

HAHA

Edited by SVTCarnage

Hey, do you pay my sub? No! I thought not. I'll solo queue all night long and guarantee your loss if I damn well feel like it. I can play this game any way I want.

Besides, lol @ you thinking this is a *group* game. Just look at the content BW has released for it in the last 1 expansion packs. It's all SOLO content! They want us to solo queue. In fact, I read in 5.0 that they are abolishing "group finder" completely! The only mode left for all content is going to be "solo mode with a bot that kills everything for you, and heals you 100% instantly if you take any damage, and auto-raises you if you somehow manage to kill yourself" - so that you can experience the awesome story without any interruptions.

PvP is going to be "player vs. player" alright. With emphasis on that *singular* player. It's going to be just you. You can cap and stand at a node for defender points. Everyone will be an objective king/queen!

So there.

How can a disorganized group of solo players possible hope to help a balanced premade of people who know their role and are suitable equipped with gear and voice comms?

thank you

Yes its group content So why the hostility towards a premade ONLY queue? If people are grouping for 'your' reasons stated above then this can only lead to things being better for the premades

^^he gets it!

premades stand very little chance of winning if solo Queuers is on their team. So what do they do? It leaves a sour taste for new or casual PvP'ers, so they don't bother queuing again

Bro, i want you on my team from now on!!

If you're pre-made with voice comms and "know" your classes better than solo queue players then it really shouldn't matter because 4 people can carry a team if they are good enough, hell if you're queueing pre-made and are losing to these solo-queuers then maybe you should parse dummies and pretend you're good. Unless you're up against a bunch of very good players you shouldn't lose, the only logical solution is you're the problem.

If you're pre-made with voice comms and "know" your classes better than solo queue players then it really shouldn't matter because 4 people can carry a team if they are good enough, hell if you're queueing pre-made and are losing to these solo-queuers then maybe you should parse dummies and pretend you're good. Unless you're up against a bunch of very good players you shouldn't lose, the only logical solution is you're the problem.

you're way too easy haha

Um, speaking as a solo queuer, I try as hard as I can to help the team. Winning the wz (and the rewards that gives) is more important than scoreboard numbers for obvious reasons. It can be harder and more random to compete as a solo player, so I try to make every wz count.

It doesn't make sense for a lone player to care about numbers when there's no one around who cares.

Blame it all on solo players how about getting some competent groups that can formulate a non-loosing strategy. In stead when get idiots like yourself that insist on staying mid in the civil war map when you don't have the heals to support that yet the other team does and then to add insult to injury you completely ignore the fact that a solo player managed to cap a east or west off node making the combine total of nodes capped 2 to 1 in the "teams" favor but all calls for help INC grass are ignored because the Group insists mid is a priority. How about you just accept the fact that people are gonna do what they want whether in a group or solo so in another words suck it up buttercup!

I truly honestly thought you guys could see through the sarcasm on this one (a few of you have) but the rest of you have given me quite a few laughs :)

Just the fact that you would take this thread seriously makes me question your ability to perform in Warzones.

Thanks for the Laughs

Satan loves you *kiss kiss*

I truly honestly thought you guys could see through the sarcasm on this one (a few of you have) but the rest of you have given me quite a few laughs :)

Just the fact that you would take this thread seriously makes me question your ability to perform in Warzones.

Thanks for the Laughs

Satan loves you *kiss kiss*

Hell, you had me going for a moment, until I recalled some of your past posts. I said, what the heck is Bob- up to.... oh.

Tip of the hat to you, sir.

PVP is for casuals. always has been and always will be. I used to run Operations a few nights a week with a guild. That died out but I still love the game so I do the most casual thing possible to level: Warzones.

But I play objectives as well as kill lots of our enemies. I believe most people play objectives. You seem to be having a bad experience.

BW will never take away solo queue. It would drop the amount of people who do Warzones tremendously. You would be waiting for a POP for a very long time.

So when I get in from work and want to pummel some people online.... and my guild have already gone to bed hours ago..... I shouldn't queue?

Aha! what about my online friends..... Oh they've already called it a night.

So.... What about when I'm on the opposite shift and want to PvP at 4.30 in the a.m. Please queue with me OP.

OR we have a nice group and 1 person has to go. The last one standing must immediately stop PvP ing until they find someone to queue with.

TBH if it was mandatory to Queue as a group, the idiots would all find one another - If there are 6 of them, and you and your mate join as a 2nd group, you're basically back to square 1 anyway.

People don't always solo queue coz they've got no mates. They also solo queue coz their times and their friend's times don't always match. They also queue while ops groups are forming, or waiting for guildmates to turn up for RP or FPs or anything else in game.

IMHO: Stupid idea.

honestly this could make pvp amazing. it wouldnt be hard to get a pvp group using the usual LFM LFG method and its not hard find an active guild either. add to that peope actually communicating and maybe deciding not be so toxic in chat for fear of difficulty getting into other groups or finding good players along with thought to compositions, strategy etc. now im saddened by the reality that this is a sarcastic post and could never happen :( Edited by collapsegen