Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bug Report: Lost Credits

GozerTC
12.26.2011 , 11:35 PM | #1
(If this is elsewhere I apologize but I can't find the bloody search at 10PM)

Okay my wife and I have been cruising along on our way to 25 and our speeders keeping track of all the credits for that 40K right? Well after we finish Nar Shadaa we both look ready to get our speeders. We're finishing off our class quests and some time between switching planets we both loose about 20K in credits! WTH?!? Seriously no purchases nothing, just flying between planets. Now that's expensive!

Anyone else have issues with mysterious losses of large packets of credits? BTW this isn't between logins so it's not a hack unless they can steal our credits while we're logged in. O.O!

Also, in game tech support must be backed up for days.

GozerTC
12.27.2011 , 05:35 PM | #2
Okay this forum is crap, Can't even find my own bloody posts to see if anyone replied unless I remember to subscribe.

So no one else seeing this major bug?!

shazbug
12.27.2011 , 06:30 PM | #3
Can someone look into this because its ridiculous .... already filed a in game ticket too and waiting for a reply there to.

and also ... there is no live help in game? is everyone still on holidays?

GozerTC
12.27.2011 , 06:30 PM | #4
We're not the only ones complaining about the lack of support.

GozerTC
12.27.2011 , 11:30 PM | #5
Okay so on top of complete silence from the community and the Customer Support folks I get a moronic auto reply for the disconnect issue to help me connect to the server. I'm not having problems connecting in the first place dang it! It's STAYING connected that's my problem!

Sheesh...

shazbug
12.28.2011 , 11:50 AM | #6
bump!!!!

Freekout
12.28.2011 , 08:53 PM | #7
I thought I lost a bunch of credits too, but I trained at 26 and it cost me 20K for training.

shazbug
12.28.2011 , 09:52 PM | #8
we're not level 26 yet .....