Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Galactic Conflict - General

karadron
11.07.2016 , 01:13 PM | #11
The basics of my faction is done I just need to catch Sil and get stuff approved.

Silenceo
11.07.2016 , 01:31 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by karadron View Post
The basics of my faction is done I just need to catch Sil and get stuff approved.
I will do what I must... (delves into the docs once more)
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

Jarons
11.07.2016 , 01:41 PM | #13
Hey sil questions I remember in the kaggath orbital bombardment were banned.Is it the same here for this one or is it allowed?

Silenceo
11.07.2016 , 01:48 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarons View Post
Hey sil questions I remember in the kaggath orbital bombardment were banned.Is it the same here for this one or is it allowed?
To quote SCIENCE: Every action, has an equal and opposite reaction.
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

Silenceo
11.08.2016 , 01:27 AM | #15
Sooo, I might be re-balancing a few things in the ships doc. Suffice to say, that some of the more balanced ships that were put on there, all ended up within .1 of a ratio I was using to check something, and I was expecting vastly different results. Suffice to say, those that fall into that right now, are basically perfectly balanced at their price point. The others, I am looking into.

Side Note: And yes, it was very eerie... I was just goofing around with numbers and poof, magic ratio that a disturbing amount of ships fell into with a creepy consistency without me even realizing it...

Jarons
11.08.2016 , 12:35 PM | #16
Sil I don't think I want to play anymore.
My ground force to dam large and I don't feel like feeling it all in.

MadDutchman
11.08.2016 , 12:59 PM | #17
Large ground force eh?

Nom Nom Nom
Demand: Are. We. There. Yet.

Use my referral link for free goodies.

Silenceo
11.08.2016 , 01:30 PM | #18
You don't have to have 1,000 different types of units. Heck, you could do all infantry if you wanted.

That said...

Jarons
11.08.2016 , 02:35 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Silenceo View Post
You don't have to have 1,000 different types of units. Heck, you could do all infantry if you wanted.

That said...
Sil you know me am a man of diversity in my fractions to my own horror.

https://youtu.be/DeZjzlHUQWA

Jarons
11.08.2016 , 02:36 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by MadDutchman View Post
Large ground force eh?

Nom Nom Nom
Man my faction stupid but am sure the rest of them know what the problem with my faction going to be,fleet wise.