Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Trooper class quest "Justice" bugged?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Trooper class quest "Justice" bugged?

evilgoomba
12.26.2011 , 11:26 PM | #1
Anyone else have a problem with the conversation that follows the final battle during the quest?

My objective says to speak with Garza, but when I go to walk down the stairs, I get into a conversation that never seems to load.

The reset option is grayed out in the quest log and i have tried relogging multiple times. If anyone who has finished this can post if they had similar or any problems with this quest it would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: after some more messing around, logging out and slowly walking down the stairs towards the quest marker fixed the problem and eventually loaded the dialogue. Hopefully someone can get some help out of this.

Itsnoriss
12.27.2011 , 06:58 PM | #2
I can confirm that RP walking down the stairs works. It was bugging on me over and over. I turned on walk and walked to the entrance of the room then the cutscene worked fine.

NajatHsissou
12.28.2011 , 03:22 AM | #3
Hello,

We’re sorry to hear you’re experiencing this problem.
Thank you for the report, we are currently investigating this issue.
In this situation we recommend sending a ticket in game so our Customer Support Representatives can get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience.

repooman_x
01.12.2012 , 01:51 PM | #4
Was this bug ever fixed? I'm suffering from it now.

Raised a ticket anyway.

MattWalrus
01.16.2012 , 07:52 PM | #5
Also posted bug. Happening to me too.

Ugef
01.25.2012 , 07:59 PM | #6
Happened to me also. Can confirm that switching to walk mode did work.

Burgler
02.03.2012 , 03:55 PM | #7
Walking did not work for me, posted a ticket. If anyone else has any other suggestions or solutions post it.

DoubleBond
02.04.2012 , 11:35 PM | #8
I just had this happen to me. I had to log out, log in, and toggle "walk" as well. Strange bug that should get fixed, as it appears to have been a problem for a while now.

Benzie
02.20.2012 , 12:56 AM | #9
Add another one to the list... but include that "RP Walking" doesn't work for me. I'm gonna put in a ticket.

Edit: Oookkayy... I got it to work. I don't know which one triggered it to work but I'll list what I did in order.

- tried to trigger cutscene and got stuck
- dismissed companion
- waited for all other companions to finish crafting/gathering missions
- logged out twice in a row without attempting to trigger the cutscene
- logged in
- Ctrl U twice
- ran (not RP Walk) downstairs

I believe the relogging twice without attempting to trigger cutscene may have been the key here.

Gravestoned
03.22.2012 , 12:31 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by NajatHsissou View Post
Hello,

We’re sorry to hear you’re experiencing this problem.
Thank you for the report, we are currently investigating this issue.
In this situation we recommend sending a ticket in game so our Customer Support Representatives can get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience.
I just had the same problem happen to me, submitted a ticket while stuck in the dialogue mode, and got a cut and paste reply from customer service telling me to try using /stuck or fast travel. And yes, in my ticket I clearly explained the situation. You cannot cast. You're in dialogue mode. Sigh.