Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Suggestions for Bioware to make PVP better

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Suggestions for Bioware to make PVP better

GetJaked
12.26.2011 , 10:57 PM | #1
Not what you don't like but what could make things better (Bioware can't fix that your team mate's suck or... I know this might be hard for some people to realize that you suck)

My Suggestions

Things to Fix

1. When grouped for pvp and match ends you stay grouped and re-queue as a team!

2. Add Brackets now that people are lvl 50 and getting geared they are needed.

3. Smooth out warzone matches we have all been there trying to take cover, use an ability, etc and nothing happens for a few seconds(yes there are times when its lag but you know what I'm talking about)

4. Allow Empire and Republic to face themselves in Alderaan, and VoidStar Warzones playing huttball 20 times in a row gets boring. (PASS THE F*#%ing BALL... please)

5. Give an open world pvp some kind of reward!!! Credits, commendations, anything... somthing! (not talking about pvp on Ilum)

6. Very small fix pvp venders filter by stat's... Example: if I want higher Cunning put everything with higher Cunning at top of list.

Thing they need to add

1. More warzone type's... example: Capture the Flag.

2. Add more maps for all warzones at least one more map for each.

These are all the Suggestions that I can think of (at least for right now) did not want to start arguing about nerfing or buffing character class's. Remember all these warzones are team efforts so try to pass the ball, stick together and if you queue for pvp solo don't get upset when your team has no team work!! YOU JOINED A PUG

If you can think of anything I missed please reply or if you agree with my suggestions please help keep this bumped so that Bioware may read this.(lets hope anyway)

KrustyDog
12.26.2011 , 11:28 PM | #2
#4=NO! Theres a reason alot of us pvp'ers rolled Republic and thats to get faster que times. If sith get to face sith in all bg's then theres absolutely no reason to be Republic being as its damn near impossible to quest because of all the sith. So suck it up Buckaroo, Lord knows we have to. Wanna faster and more diverse bg's? Roll Republic.

KrustyDog
12.26.2011 , 11:31 PM | #3
And #5? Are you kidding me? You want rewards for outnumbering your opponent by a minimum of 5 to 1, sometimes worse and killing him? Its bad enough now without rewarding you guys for camping/ganking. We have sith level 50 in our 25 zones already and you want to reward them?