were not the only ones suffering

AlCorazon

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=897643

If i understand correctly this will affect raiders big time... so group content is killed off.... i do not get the whole sharing of pvp pve gear, how the hell will that work? I will still have 2 sets or 1 set for everything?

As I understand it you will have 1 set for everything. But there are various levels of sets like 204, 208, 244 etc. Getting the best gear will require you to be level 100 of the command thingie and only then opening crates. I think. Very random and very grindy. PVP will never be as equal (lol) as it currently is. It will be a cluster****.

I like how u get command points for different stuff every day... one aspect is pvp warzones, so on that day imagine the influx of mob fighting lovers sitting and dying in the corner..

I don't put in that many hours in to the game... so basically with one set of gear.. i will be at a disatvantage against some dude who does pve all day, hell simply have better gear...

Edited by AlCorazon

i will be at a disatvantage against some dude who does pve all day, hell simply have better gear...

Please don't tell me it is different now - everything mirrored : PvEers are now "at a disatvantage against some dude who does pvP all day, hell simply have better gear..." - concerning Expertise.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

Please don't tell me it is different now - everything mirrored : PvEers are now "at a disatvantage against some dude who does pvP all day, hell simply have better gear..." - concerning Expertise.

Yeah but pvpers don't fight pve'rs do they, right now? Unless occasionally some pve dude decides to go to pvp zone and get rekt. Now however if u want to play pvp only and couldn't give a rats *** about ops ur at disadvantage agains someone who does have time do do pve content

Yeah but pvpers don't fight pve'rs do they, right now? Unless occasionally some pve dude decides to go to pvp zone and get rekt. Now however if u want to play pvp only and couldn't give a rats *** about ops ur at disadvantage agains someone who does have time do do pve content

Remember when Pirece and 4x dropeed as alliance alerts? It'll be that way for months.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=897643

If i understand correctly this will affect raiders big time... so group content is killed off.... i do not get the whole sharing of pvp pve gear, how the hell will that work? I will still have 2 sets or 1 set for everything?

This is definitely an issue shared jointly by both group content camps in the game {Raiders and PVPers]. As a progression raider first and foremost, but someone who also enjoys doing regs a lot, I can see this from both sides. It does seem to be an issue that is amazingly bringing a fair amount of solidarity between raiders and pvpers unlike I've ever seen before, which in it's own way, is a good thing.

I hope when all is said and done, and this situations resolves itself or implodes, the two camps will remember that we have more in common than we do that separates us.

Best of luck to us all. We're gonna need it....

=p

Edited by WayOfTheWarriorx