Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star wars: empire at war

generalmac
12.26.2011 , 10:03 PM | #1
Heay this game gives me an idea if they made a empire at war 2 use this eras great glalactic war that would be interesting.

TYBERzan
12.26.2011 , 10:20 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by generalmac View Post
Heay this game gives me an idea if they made a empire at war 2 use this eras great glalactic war that would be interesting.
Try the ultimate empire at war mod, it is soon to be released. it will span all currently discussed eras in star wars.

Donau
12.28.2011 , 12:10 AM | #3
I'd rather get a Force Commander 2

awww yah, old school.
Remember kids, only you can stop forum fires!

Rahly
12.30.2011 , 11:34 AM | #4
Yea i love Empire at War i would love for a second one to come out

Utra
12.30.2011 , 11:55 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by generalmac View Post
I worked on a mod that did exactly that lol, it was called Ages of Star Wars, the first mod i ever worked on, see below for link.

http://empireatwar.filefront.com/fil...ivil_War;80215

Its based upon the original KOTOR Era designed by Bioware, i thought it was a fitting tribute to a legendary game.

Some ships we had to design ourselves (lack of refrence but all shown in KOTOR are inlcuded, see http://empireatwar.filefront.com/scr...s/File/80215/4.
PROUD DECEMBERIST!
MMORPGs Played: Star Wars: The Old Republic (BETA), Star Trek: Online (BETA) , Stargate: Worlds (BETA), Star Wars Galaxies, Eve Online, and many more.

Omnitheo
12.30.2011 , 02:25 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by TYBERzan View Post
Try the ultimate empire at war mod, it is soon to be released. it will span all currently discussed eras in star wars.
do you have more info on this? Ever since playing the game, I wanted a NJO sequel.

I was quite dissapointed by the expansion

Hyfy
12.30.2011 , 04:24 PM | #7
Hmmmm, I've got Empire at war on the shelf still too. But I was more of a fan of Star Wars Battlefront II.
US. ARMY Military Police Corps

Sarcasm, a bodies natural defense against stupid