Graphical bug black particles on every character

Crageth

Hey guys,

so I started SWTOR again after some time (last time was shortly after the release of the fallen empire) and I experienced a graphical bug. I get small particles or maybe shadows on all characters and every NPCs. they are like little shadows popping up and away very rapidly. I found that turning down the Shader "solves" the problem, but I dont really see that as a solution because now the game looks like a potato. The game works fine except of that, but repairing and stuff like that wont solve the problem.

The only thing I changed in the meantime was upgrading to Win10, you get the full dxdiag in the spoiler. (My first time actually using Google Docs, but I had no clue how to insert it here because of the letter limitation and this are 50 sides (damnnn), just as a warning xD)

Somebody experienced it before? Couldnt find anything in the forum, support or google.

This was an issue with previous Nvidia drivers, this was fixed in version 372.90 your using 372.70 hence have this issue

Damn without you I would never have realized that something messed up my Geforce Experience installation so it doesnt shot update and I have to reinstall the whole program... Thanks, it worked