Purchased Optional Human Hairstyle Package, But Cant Use It

Evilatsixtyfour

I decided to be a Female Inquisitor for my next character. I'm at level 19 and decided to change her hairstyle. I purchased the Cartel package with the Human Hair Styles. I collected it, but I don't see how to change her hairstyle. I know you can do it when you create a new character. But the package description specifically states you can use the "Appearance Chaneger" for current characters..it's not shown as an option on the character customization tab. Can someone explain? Thanks

I decided to be a Female Inquisitor for my next character. I'm at level 19 and decided to change her hairstyle. I purchased the Cartel package with the Human Hair Styles. I collected it, but I don't see how to change her hairstyle. I know you can do it when you create a new character. But the package description specifically states you can use the "Appearance Chaneger" for current characters..it's not shown as an option on the character customization tab. Can someone explain? Thanks

For your current character, the Appearance Modification Station is what you want to find. There's one on each factions homeworld (Coruscant, go down the right stairs near the Senate building (right if you're facing the building) and it's in an alcove near the back of that room; DK it's in a small building in the market area, hang a left when you go up those stairs) as well as one on each fleet (dunno exactly where)

Changing your current appearance will cost you some Cartel Coins, so keep that in mind before you begin.