space mission glich?

dirtyduke

So i'm trying to grind a bit on space rep. i completed the mission "lorta escot" got the 20 comms. The next level of the mission was unlocked with a 40 comm reward. after reading old posts in the forums, it seemed that that herioic space missions reset once a week. The mission hasn't become available from my ship terminal after 10 days. I have only completed one of the herioc missions. do i need to complete them all before they show back up? Anyways, after submitting a ticket and getting a crap answer about resetting the mission (the problem is i CAN'T get the mission) i figured i'd ask here. Anyone else have this happen or know why the mission won't appear? Thanks for any help!

So i'm trying to grind a bit on space rep. i completed the mission "lorta escot" got the 20 comms. The next level of the mission was unlocked with a 40 comm reward. after reading old posts in the forums, it seemed that that herioic space missions reset once a week. The mission hasn't become available from my ship terminal after 10 days. I have only completed one of the herioc missions. do i need to complete them all before they show back up? Anyways, after submitting a ticket and getting a crap answer about resetting the mission (the problem is i CAN'T get the mission) i figured i'd ask here. Anyone else have this happen or know why the mission won't appear? Thanks for any help!

Honestly, the space combat aspect of this game has been all but abandoned.

Question: what do you want from the space combat rep vendor? It is possible that it might be available be other means (aka the CM and/or the GTN)

Yeah i was trying to also get the Legend rank by doing the heroic missions, but gave up quite fast, i barely could make it to the end of the mission alive!! Ofc without completing the objectives, its really really hard and i would not call those heroic missions, but rather nightmare missions :D