Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stay PvPositive!

Icykill_
09.26.2016 , 11:15 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by zhezvya View Post
I've wrote in another thread about leveling my Sage (coudn't touch sages for a long time because of some disgust to their numbers in wzs) that past 4-5 days I win 9 out of 10 games. These were lowbies, though, and I've just got to LvL 41 and haven't tried mids yet.

Anyways, reps were playing objectives like they do not play in 65s(PvPositive!!!!).
I hope this is a new trend.
What spec are you playing?
RIP APAC Players 😢😢😢😢💦
Please click this Refer a Friend link for free stuff

Whiteprince
09.26.2016 , 11:19 PM | #22
@
Thinked about something positive
@
Looked at the Season 7 rewards.
@
Thinked about something positive.
@
Looked at rewewards and the season length.

#pvpositive
You can say I'm dreamer, but I'm not the only one...
I'gor, Guild Master of MVPs
8v8 Ranked WZ raiting.
All-Galaxy Sentinel. Grp Ranked.
Referral http://www.swtor.com/r/CZfbC2

zhezvya
09.26.2016 , 11:33 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Icykill_ View Post
What spec are you playing?
Balance.

My mains are Infiltration Shadow and Hatred Sin, so Balance went really natural after Hatred. Dot-spreading mechanics is ridiculously easy. I remember when Hatred had similar mechanics but Im glad it is over because Sins were everywhere back then. Id keep 30m range of Death Filed though.
Kira Kira A-ko

Icykill_
09.27.2016 , 12:40 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by zhezvya View Post
Balance.

My mains are Infiltration Shadow and Hatred Sin, so Balance went really natural after Hatred. Dot-spreading mechanics is ridiculously easy. I remember when Hatred had similar mechanics but Im glad it is over because Sins were everywhere back then. Id keep 30m range of Death Filed though.
Try telekinetic if you want a bit more of a challenge instead of just dot spreading. I find it much more dynamic.
RIP APAC Players 😢😢😢😢💦

zhezvya
09.27.2016 , 12:50 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Icykill_ View Post
Try telekinetic if you want a bit more of a challenge instead of just dot spreading. I find it much more dynamic.
Will do. I found this AC to be amazingly fitting for PvP.
Kira Kira A-ko

SteveTheCynic
09.27.2016 , 02:17 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Eastiano View Post
Thats great Steve! I would invest in some pvp gear though and you will enjoy it even more!
I've already spent the WZ Comms I got on 204 Earpiece and Implants from the PvP gear vendor. Takes my Expertise up to over 750.

And I was tooling around Outlaw's Den to find the vendor for the first HK-51 piece, and I found a loose treasure chest just lying on the ground. It had 20 WZ Comms in it!
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

Icykill_
09.27.2016 , 02:33 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
I've already spent the WZ Comms I got on 204 Earpiece and Implants from the PvP gear vendor. Takes my Expertise up to over 750.

And I was tooling around Outlaw's Den to find the vendor for the first HK-51 piece, and I found a loose treasure chest just lying on the ground. It had 20 WZ Comms in it!
That expertise sounds like it is out of pvp. What is it when you go into matches. Bolster should take you up to 1936 expertise (if you don't have pvp weapons yet).

All chests in Outlaws have Comms. I used to just stay in outlaws den permanently back when grinding enough Comms for gear was difficult. There are 4 chests that spawn in roughly the same spots each time. There is about a 40 min CD for them to respawn. But now that you don't need as many Comms, I just hang in my SH.
RIP APAC Players 😢😢😢😢💦

Eastiano
09.27.2016 , 03:57 PM | #28
Day 2 of my new lowbie rebelscum sentinel & the #PvPositive movement as I like to call it!

So in lowbies again and see the ragey person from a day or 2 ago, and he/she invites me to group, the attitude change is remarkable!!! no longer are they being insulting in pvp chat even when losing, they are offering encouragement!
I'm so happy to see this as I kinda made it a little mission of mine to make things fun again in pvp and reduce negativity, anyway, we are friends now and que'd all night thru lowbie reps on the red eclipse server which is notoriously bad for reps as a lot of imp guilds premade fotm groups just to gank I guess.
Needless to say, we won about 80% of our games through co-ordination and communication, as a sentinel/scoundrel dps combo, was really fun! The most fun I've had in pvp for a while now

Gonna play some more games with my new friend tomorrow and see how it goes as I move up to the middle bracket of pvp. Heres hoping the rage continues to subside and the wins keep coming in along with the fun!

Eastiano over and out <3

#PvPositive

-Bob-
09.27.2016 , 05:09 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Eastiano View Post

Needless to say, we won about 80% of our games through co-ordination and communication
Thats a big thing right there, it can decide the outcome of so many games. Keep up the good work Homie
There are no Victims, Only volunteers!
Der Untermensch
Referral link

Eastiano
09.28.2016 , 01:17 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by -Bob- View Post
Thats a big thing right there, it can decide the outcome of so many games. Keep up the good work Homie
Thx man! Will do