Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stay PvPositive!

Eastiano
09.26.2016 , 06:00 AM | #1
Hey guys! There's so much negativity surrounding pvp as of late it seems that the community only seems to be vocal regarding bad stuffs, be it haxors, cheat/wintraders, low population, premades, ranked rewards the list goes on...

Anyway I digest,

The point of this thread is to inject a bit of positivity into the pvpquation in an effort to bring balance to the force.
I'll be updating this with tales of encouragement I encounter ingame, I also urge others to share any positive stories/experiences or aspects of pvp by posting here! 😁

So cmon guys, spread a lil love ❤️

Zez-Kai-Ell
09.26.2016 , 06:08 AM | #2
As much i appreciate your spirit Eastiano, i think is pretty normal the situation considering when some of us do their best playing fair and honest, and lose or even winning, the opponent team had some cheat as ****. And unfortunately some decide to follow their example, and they laugh by saying: oh is just a game
ye dude is a game played by people you know? and you are ruining with your scumbag attitude
If you cant beat them join them. Still is appreciated your attitude

therecanonlybeon
09.26.2016 , 06:13 AM | #3
im afraid this thread is dead /close

well lately my pvp experience was in low levels, so it was mostly - no support for objectives, and carnage everywhere. even though its annoying - it still was fun. i am PvPostivie

Dzillah
09.26.2016 , 06:48 AM | #4
whoever designed the classes of swtor is a mastermind , very dynamic classes imo. I think that is partially why pvp hasnt died out is because the classes are so fun to play.

pvpositive#

Eastiano
09.26.2016 , 07:16 AM | #5
Yeah I can see the whole "if ya cant beat em, join em argument", even I log on my imp toons from time to time (yes I have a sorc -_- )

Also lowbies are kinda dominated by snipers stealth n sorcs so is frustrating, but there certainly is something for everyone!

I spent all day levelling a new sentinel yesterday soloq as I just want to play alone sometimes and was pretty fun, even tho I constantly got rekt by these 2 snipers and a sin that always seemed to be on the opposition. But ya know what? We won quite a few games eventually!

I'm far from an example of a positive player, my guild name should be adequate evidence of this, but I know I can try to BE more positive which should in turn have an impact on other players creating a more positive experience allround

Zez-Kai-Ell
09.26.2016 , 07:35 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Dzillah View Post
whoever designed the classes of swtor is a mastermind , very dynamic classes imo. I think that is partially why pvp hasnt died out is because the classes are so fun to play.

pvpositive#
that and the fact you also are a sw huge fan also don't counts?

Zez-Kai-Ell
09.26.2016 , 07:41 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Eastiano View Post
Yeah I can see the whole "if ya cant beat em, join em argument", even I log on my imp toons from time to time (yes I have a sorc -_- )

Also lowbies are kinda dominated by snipers stealth n sorcs so is frustrating, but there certainly is something for everyone!

I spent all day levelling a new sentinel yesterday soloq as I just want to play alone sometimes and was pretty fun, even tho I constantly got rekt by these 2 snipers and a sin that always seemed to be on the opposition. But ya know what? We won quite a few games eventually!

I'm far from an example of a positive player, my guild name should be adequate evidence of this, but I know I can try to BE more positive which should in turn have an impact on other players creating a more positive experience allround
Man i can understand new players be naive and do mistakes that can piss the hell out off you they are new i can handle that people willing to learn will change. Its just the ones who play dirt are disgusting that is wath i mean by some start play like them, good thing i dont play just for the pvp this game, spent most of the time on it but there is more and comon that guild name dont mean exactly you are meanie does it

DerSchneider
09.26.2016 , 08:15 AM | #8
Tons of operative premades, sorc healers N' jug tanks (wife and husband) combos in regs
Madness and concealment stacks in solo ranked
2-3 viable dps specs in team ranked with only pt tank and sorc healer

But hey, at least this game is not shut down yet!

#pvpositive
Nightrain Juggernaut

helpmewin
09.26.2016 , 08:33 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DerSchneider View Post
Tons of operative premades, sorc healers N' jug tanks (wife and husband) combos in regs
Madness and concealment stacks in solo ranked
2-3 viable dps specs in team ranked with only pt tank and sorc healer

But hey, at least this game is not shut down yet!

#pvpositive
#pvppositive

Idk i returned into darkness with DPS gear sin after very long rest. Playing around objective/support and pull trolling. And this more fun then this ****. Nowdays numberfest and cross-healing **** is un-enjoyable.
Referral link - get free 7 sub days and free transfer.
Competetive arenas video guide

Greezt
09.26.2016 , 09:05 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Eastiano View Post
Anyway I digest,
I don't know whether this is a typo or a mistake, but I love it.

I also approve of this post. Great idea!