When do you get your original companions back in KotFE?

Loadsamonie

Not all of the companions are back yet even at the end of Kotfe. we suspect we'll continue to get them back in Kotet. Tho that is speculation. as of now (since you mentioned Doc), The Jedi Knight will not get Doc, Kira, or Scourge during Kotfe. Hopefully they will be back soon.

Not all of the companions are back yet even at the end of Kotfe. we suspect we'll continue to get them back in Kotet. Tho that is speculation. as of now (since you mentioned Doc), The Jedi Knight will not get Doc, Kira, or Scourge during Kotfe. Hopefully they will be back soon.

I burned 5mil on Doc getting him up to Rank 30, and you're telling me I'm not gonna get him back at ALL? And I can't back out of KotFE?

Jeez, I may as well delete this character and start over.

I burned 5mil on Doc getting him up to Rank 30, and you're telling me I'm not gonna get him back at ALL? And I can't back out of KotFE?

You can bring them back via a terminal on Odessan (Odessen?) after Chapter Nine. Which won't affect their eventual return via the story...whenever. Doc isn't back as of yet in Fallen Empire, so he'll *likely* be back in Knights of the Eternal Throne.

He'll most likely going to be in the next expansion, but as of chapter 16 he's not back yet is all I can tell you.

You can bring them back via a terminal on Odessan (Odessen?) after Chapter Nine. Which won't affect their eventual return via the story...whenever. Doc isn't back as of yet in Fallen Empire, so he'll *likely* be back in Knights of the Eternal Throne.

So after I finish Chapter 9 I can still summon Doc from Odessan and use him outside of KotFE?

or worse expansion 3-6

Yep! And it has no consequences for the story itself if/when Doc (and/or other companions) comes back in later expansions.

Phew, okay. By then I can trade those supply crates in too. I want to get him up to 50 now, not just for crafting/missions, but to maximize his stats for combat. Glad to know I haven't been robbed of that chance.

Just need to slug through KotFE a little longer. I really am enjoying the story though. It's DEEP.