deaths of manna

im a jedi consular sage healer doing the shadow of revan im on manna ( probaly spelt it wrong) i have got to the second boss the large cyborg right at the end of the flashpoint i was able to kill him with my jedi knight but my consular i seem to get his health down to 20% but then run out of time anyone got hints to how to beat him

btw: It's not Deaths of Manna, but Depths of Manaan.

You got it wrong, his toons name is manna and he died all the time there, hence the title :D

Jokes aside, OP, if you're in solo mode, put your companion on dps, the GSI droid will keep you healed and that way dps shouldn't be a problem. ;)

Edited by Torvai

Just tested it as a reference. Took a dps companion, hit Stivastin with a single shock (to trigger the GSI droid). Went afk.

Came back five minutes later. Stivastin was dead.

The only way not to suceed in this fight is actively sabotaging your companion. Just let go of your mouse and keyboard and it should be fine.

To be fair, the companion took 4:59, but if you're only the slightest help, the timer should improve in your favour. Just don't put your companion on passive.

Edited by lcharas

Just tested it as a reference. Took a dps companion, hit Stivastin with a single shock (to trigger the GSI droid). Went afk.

The only way not to suceed in this fight is actively sabotaging your companion. Just let go of your mouse and keyboard and it should be fine.

To be fair, the companion took 4:59, but if you're only the slightest help, the timer should improve in your favour. Just don't put your companion on passive.

I would say: GG BW, nicely done.

Please dont make fun of noobs, thats my job :D

What level was the companion? Would probably make a big difference.

Alright, it was admittedly L50. The difference between an L1 and L50 companion is a stat increase of 30%.

While it is probably untrue, that a low level companion will succeed with the player doing nothing at all, it should be able to get it down to 30%.

Hence, in the worst case scenario (L1 companion), the player has to be able to 30% of Stivastin's health, which corresponds to about 90k hitpoints. Hence, the dps requirement in this fight is somewhere in the 300. Even with Stivastins reduced incoming damage, this should be possible to anyone who actively tries to fight it, even with only autohits. (Hell, maybe I'll try exactly that later.)

once again thanks for the tips i manage to get him into the fire twice and is now defeated so thank you all for the help :o:)

Congratz. :)

And just for the sake of it and because I was bored I did this:

:D Edited by Torvai

LOL, DPS comp taunting? :D That's something. :D

Nope, that was the jesus bot ;)

But it baffles me that he boss ignored those taunts.

And to be fair, without the boss standing accidentely in fire it probably wouldn't have worked :D

Edited by Torvai

Congratz. :)

And just for the sake of it and because I was bored I did this:

:D

reminds me of the time you did FE with lvl 15's and the other bloke said it didn't count because you used LOS and died at least once.

And I am afraid to say that vid doesn't count either because you used force charge 4 times and we all know force charge is an OP 1-shot-kill on everything.

Do it again without force charge you cheater :p