Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[HARD] The Foundry - Revan bugged?

Tierdal
01.11.2012 , 04:34 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by anoth View Post
trying to do it now, the random chainligning is one shotting me for 58k dmg in one go. i wuld be easy if i know when he is going to do it, butt it seems random when he dos it after force storm.....

bossted my hp upp to 20k youst to try but nort worth it if he dos 58k in one go.

i am Assassin Tank and i know Force scroud... but if i cant se whe he dos its no way i can do it becos of the 58k dmg on the first tick.

sorry for bad spelling nott my nativ tong
its not random

its exactly 10 seconds after first lgithning storm

then he jumps and does it again, battle res the person eh jumps to

also, interupts are your friends

NevR
01.13.2012 , 12:56 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Tierdal View Post
The damage is not a bug

Get geared, pop cooldowns, have DPS to get him past that stage.

Please dont nerf stuff for the casuals

make people play better, dont lower the fun o the game for people who dont want to learn how to play
You're joking right? Fool.

Wiredzero
01.13.2012 , 02:51 AM | #63
Tried it again tonight thinking: "Hey, it's been a couple weeks. Surely they've fixed it by now." NOPE. Bioware needs to get this fixed. The endgame content isn't in massive amounts yet as it is. The least they could do is see to it that what there is; functions correctly.

First time: Revan @ 4%, bubbles and goes immune...and continues to run around blasting everyone until his enrage timer ticks over and he starts oneshotting people.

Second - Fourth times: Force Storm, then oneshots people while he's at around 25% hp.
-=+Split Infinity Radio+=-
<Sun Crusher> of the Lord Praven server.
http://www.siradio.fm/listen

Maoxx
01.13.2012 , 03:00 AM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Tierdal View Post
The damage is not a bug

Get geared, pop cooldowns, have DPS to get him past that stage.

Please dont nerf stuff for the casuals

make people play better, dont lower the fun o the game for people who dont want to learn how to play
Maybe the damage ain't a bug but its damn certain it's overtuned as hell. Whats funny is you say get geared up, but isnt that the point of Heroic Flashpoints to gear you up, so you then can do OPs and further up? Or is your definition of progression different from mine? Otherwise why give tokens and gems to get the LOWEST quality epic gear from the commendation vendors?

pBartels
01.13.2012 , 06:03 AM | #65
Actually, it is my understanding that the progression path is normal FP, normal Ops, Hard FP, Hard Ops and then Nightmare Ops.

The fact that hard mode flashpoints drops the first tier of tokens is just as compensation if you're unlucky with drops (We are running with 80-90% warrior loot in my regular hard mode FP group... and obviously don't have a warrior)

Anyway, sorry for the slightly off topic comment.

I came here to check if the Foundry had been "fixed" or if it was a matter of mechanics that you somehow have to deal with. And tips to do so.
This is the last FP we are missing on hardmode, but we've so far been putting it off, as we heard that Revan is bugged.

Kuchi
01.13.2012 , 06:15 AM | #66
As of two days ago this was still bugged. His lightening still goes through immunity shields and even if you interupt he will recast. The closest we have gotten is repeatedly getting him to like 4% after then second storm. He still goes immune and lightening owns people whilst running around.

korvboll
01.13.2012 , 06:18 AM | #67
Is there a workaround for this somehow ?

for me it seems somewhere around 50% he starts oneshotting people.

I have all my team 100% healed before this event, but its impossible for me to deal with that kind of damage, and as their hp < his oneshot it dosnt matter anyways.

Any tips or suggestion on howto get past this point ?

/korvbollina

BlinkStalker
01.13.2012 , 06:32 AM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by korvboll View Post
Is there a workaround for this somehow ?

for me it seems somewhere around 50% he starts oneshotting people.

I have all my team 100% healed before this event, but its impossible for me to deal with that kind of damage, and as their hp < his oneshot it dosnt matter anyways.

Any tips or suggestion on howto get past this point ?

/korvbollina
This fight is indeed very bugged, me and my guild group had some trouble but at the end we came up with some ideas that work.

We made a couple guide videos for our guildies that haven't hit 50 yet, here's the one for foundry.

Hard mode Foundry guide: http://youtu.be/-mxot89a3zQ

We also have guides for false emp, boarding party and battle of illum. We've cleared all hard modes including hard mode operations, I've gathered footage from all that and I will be posting more guides soon for use of our guild and anyone who might find it helpful.

Feel free to comment on different strats or if you noticed anything that I missed.

Kaedea
01.13.2012 , 06:44 AM | #69
As a sin tank I've got'a count till 10 then use Force shroud. This make me immune to his first tick so I then interrupt the force lightning.

The next problem is he bugs out again and becomes immune to all damage. So broken!
(His dialog phase or whatever)

master_axe
01.13.2012 , 08:35 AM | #70
Still bugged.

I'll take a wild guess here and assume there's an accidental "0" too much in his cast.

Which only leaves my final conclusion that BW isn't aware of this. Even with all things considered, he WILL recast after being interrupted.

Given that with the horrific ability delay you can even interrupt. That just highlights an issue with another...