Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[HARD] The Foundry - Revan bugged?

InfiniteShift
01.09.2012 , 02:17 AM | #51
He kept bugging out for us today. He would immune at 4% health and run around killing everyone. A week ago he was working fine for us. FIX IT BIOWARE. I want my Columni Boots. =(

Also side note: You don't need 20k health to kill this boss. I had 16k.5 hp when I was a young lil 50 and first kill this guy.

Jigglypants
01.09.2012 , 02:23 AM | #52
We used to kill him a couple of days in a row, then we noticed we couldn't anymore. The bugg where he runs arround freely inside his bubble when he is supposed to die is most likely due to ___TOO HIGH DPS___.

We heard from some guys that he should not be below 11% before he has cast his second force storm. We tested this today and pretty much just idled and danced once he hit the "rock phase" and let him be at 11 or 12% hp once he started channeling the second force storm. Our operative DPS is however a young and over eager guy so he started DPSing again once he saw the force storm being cast and quickly took him down to 10%.

The result was that he got into his bubble and ran arround for a while. Our tank had died seconds before this to the 3rd force lightning when he no longer had any defensive cooldowns to soak the first tick of damage and in resignation i stopped healing. Our operative dps died aswell as I told him that is what he gets for DPSing too early.

What happened next was that both the sith warrior tank and operative dps resurected outside the flashpoint and suddenly Revan went into emo mode and cut himself inside his bubble before commiting suicide giving us the loot.

Of course the sith warrior boots dropped, with no way for our tank to get back inside the flashpoint since the mission was completed.

Let's just hope that the game masters realise the stupidity in this and move the boots token from my inventory to his.

Ebonlore
01.09.2012 , 06:59 AM | #53
He's not bugged we've killed him several times.

You just need a competent tank!
Ebonlore celebrating 15+ years of MMO gaming together!
Step into the Dark... http://ebonlore.org

Jigglypants
01.09.2012 , 07:21 AM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by Ebonlore View Post
He's not bugged we've killed him several times.

You just need a competent tank!
He is bugged, even if you don't count the massive force lightning damage he will keep fighting when he puts up his shield.

My guess is you have never had enough DPS to make that happen. Against that bug, the only thing that worked was just stop DPSing for like 20 seconds for us when he is in his sith phase as described in my previous post.

Just because he is killable, doesn't mean he is free of bugs.

Rexell
01.09.2012 , 10:03 AM | #55
And the worst part is.. according to the test server, tomorrow's patch only indicates:

The Foundry
Corrected an issue that could cause the final boss to become stuck at 10% health.

So still expect 20k lightning hits and possibly attacking while invuln at 5% and under.

joerumble
01.09.2012 , 10:38 AM | #56
I could deal with 20k Force Lightning and the invulnerable while Force Storm bug even.. what I can't deal with is randomly gaining Power of the Darkside even after interrupting Force Lightning and taking 20k+ melee hits. This is hot fix worthy it's so broken.

Farabee
01.09.2012 , 11:09 AM | #57
Haven't tried this place yet, but as a Juggernaut tank I'd like to know:

When does he do the super Force Lightning? Is it at 25% every time? Need to know when to pop my cooldowns and pool rage for an interrupt.
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded. -Imperium proverb

Stradivarious
01.09.2012 , 12:47 PM | #58
Got him on our first attempt last night, had heard he was bugged prior to but we went in blind mostly for fun. Did fine until just as he went into the victory voice over, bastard one shotted me for 42k damage then started talking... Up until that point we'd had no issues with force lightning. Was a moment of panic on mumble as I went down, then we realized he was immune to further damage.

50 Juggernaut with near full columi gear.

anoth
01.11.2012 , 01:00 PM | #59
trying to do it now, the random chainligning is one shotting me for 58k dmg in one go. i wuld be easy if i know when he is going to do it, butt it seems random when he dos it after force storm.....

bossted my hp upp to 20k youst to try but nort worth it if he dos 58k in one go.

i am Assassin Tank and i know Force scroud... but if i cant se whe he dos its no way i can do it becos of the 58k dmg on the first tick.

sorry for bad spelling nott my nativ tong

Tierdal
01.11.2012 , 04:30 PM | #60
The damage is not a bug

Get geared, pop cooldowns, have DPS to get him past that stage.

Please dont nerf stuff for the casuals

make people play better, dont lower the fun o the game for people who dont want to learn how to play