Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[HARD] The Foundry - Revan bugged?

BossALike
01.07.2012 , 02:06 AM | #31
Hardmode, is that for lvl 50? Or is it same lvl but more dmg/hp on mobs? Better drops?

I know that this has nothing to do with the subject, but had to ask

iDielord
01.07.2012 , 02:13 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Onije View Post
Tried today. We got him to the immune phase and he runs around and attacks everyone while we die
That bug is here from Normal mode. If you dps him too quickly to 5-4%, he'll just immune out, and don't stop the fight, so you're screwed. That **** is rages me out even more then oneshot force lightning. Tryinf to dps as much as possible so he won't oneshot u, and see this immune ****...

Pintaphilly
01.07.2012 , 02:18 AM | #33
I have no idea, as of yet, determined if it is intentional or not. Any tank is able to survive the lightning if he pops all of his CDs, and it is very easy to time it. The problem is, for most people, is that he will do the lightning again after a short while, thus potentially killing the tank due to the lack of CDs.

Now that being said, it is VERY possible to burn him down before he does the lightning a second time. We've done this every time. Once he pulls you in, simply BURN THE CRAP OUT OF HIM. After about 10 seconds, pop all of your tank cooldowns, this will let you survive the lightning, and make sure you interrupt it about halfway through. If your able to get him to around 20% before he does it again, then he will start his rock phase. At this point, as long as your dps keeps it up, then he will die very easily.

So in a sense, it is a dps race.

Slomoshun
01.07.2012 , 02:20 AM | #34
Force lightning is not bugged. It's meant to do a lot of damage if it's not interrupted. It's just overtuned..not bugged.

A tank can survive it so that just proves that it's overtuned.

Get 2 people with interrupts to sit there and watch for it. He does it right after his storm. If you only have 1 interrupt then have the tank pop CD's and eat the first one.

If someone dies, brez and continue.

We've 1 or 2 shot him the past week, every day so I promise you that it's not bugged, easily unavoidable.

Really the only major but I've seen with him is when he's about to die and he goes immune to do his RP, sometimes he doesn't go into RP mode..he just continues wailing on people.

Samvan
01.07.2012 , 11:37 AM | #35
I still dont get it.

After several fix patches this isnt fixed.

How is this NOT prioritized to be fixed?

Sure it's "do-able" after full champion gear or if you run Eternity Vault and get Columi gear first.

Since I'm full champion + Columi gear + stim, I got 20k hp. Imagine the new-dingers trying to do this, it's near impossible, if not even impossible itself.

Bioware you need to shapen up and start fixing things like this and not *********** put EMOTES ON SPEEDERBIKES YEAH!

-_-

Samvan
01.07.2012 , 01:15 PM | #36
We did him on our second try, I, the tank, survived the insane bugged overtuned damage he did to me (thanks bioware for a very good job on this game) and we could then kill him after that.

chaoticzero
01.07.2012 , 02:54 PM | #37
Guess if your not a sin tank the encounter hates you

Samvan
01.07.2012 , 04:09 PM | #38
I was a powertech tank and soaked the first tick. Ended up with like 20-25% hp left.

But for goodness sake, fix the damn encounter. You're not supposed to have 20k hp to be able to complete the encounter Bioware.

Magdain
01.07.2012 , 05:03 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Samvan View Post
I was a powertech tank and soaked the first tick. Ended up with like 20-25% hp left.

But for goodness sake, fix the damn encounter. You're not supposed to have 20k hp to be able to complete the encounter Bioware.
Our powetech survives the first tick with 80% hp remaining. The first chain lightning is completely predictable. You don't need to have 20k hp, you just need to pop 25% damage reduction (and static barrier if you have a sorc).

I'm not saying that this encounter is well designed; The chain lightning damage absolutely should be adjusted. However, even with the current damage it's a simple fight, just annoying.
>>Magdain - Sawbones<<
Magz - Seer
Magdainz - Combat Medic
@The Fatman

powerph
01.07.2012 , 07:41 PM | #40
we've been trying to do him right now, We manage to survive the first tick of Force Lightning but it has happened 3 times now that he goes immune at 4/5 % but he just keeps attacking us and kill us =/