Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[HARD] The Foundry - Revan bugged?

CrusherK
12.28.2011 , 07:59 PM | #11
Killed him with tank speccing dps.
setup:
Operative - healer (me)
Mercenary - dps
Juggernaut - dps
Juggernaut - dps (tank gear)

Tank got one shot and again after combat ress but he had only 14.5k hp.
Healing gets harder at the end, at the beginning i was able to do some dps.
You can use your anti movement impairing spell on the cc he casts on random player, the lifting thing.
Lion - 50 Imperial Agent
<Chimaera>
Scepter of Ragnos

Tagglebops
12.29.2011 , 12:27 AM | #12
Just tried to do this. We were not able to beat him. Group was:

Tank: Juggernaut
DPS1: Marauder
DPS2: Mercenary
Healer: Operative (me)

Contrary to some of the other reports in this thread, he is indeed still bugged and one shots people (instant 20-25k damage) at ~35%. The tank was able to survive the first cast by popping all of his cooldowns, but subsequent attacks instantly killed whoever it was used on.

The first "tick" of damage is dealt before the channeling bar is even visible - meaning that, for us, even with a perfect interrupt, the target was going to get hit at least once for 20k damage or so, which was more than enough to kill the person instantaneously with no chance of recourse.

Conceivably, if your DPS is high enough, you should be able to simply zerg him down with battle rez before the group wipes. Regardless, the fight is clearly not working as intended.

Lord_Itharius
12.29.2011 , 12:36 AM | #13
Which hard mode flashpoints aren't bugged?

So far, 2 out of 3 hm flashpoints I've tried are unfinishable.
"can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out." - battlebug

Lolneer
12.29.2011 , 10:59 AM | #14
still bugged instakilled everyone with force lightning
Darth Revan´s Mask Server-Homepage für die Community: http://darthrevan.eu/board/index.php

skyomat
12.29.2011 , 04:51 PM | #15
Funny boss hehehehehhehehehehhehehehehehehehehe jk

Uman
12.29.2011 , 05:28 PM | #16
If you carefully watch his animation you can see him casting the spell, the cast bar appears 1-2 seconds later.

If you see him waving his hands around as if he was about to cast something - use your interrupt ability.

We just killed him using that information.

Nevertheless, the bug is very annoying.

Lightmgl
12.29.2011 , 05:50 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Itharius View Post
Which hard mode flashpoints aren't bugged?

Which ones are bugged because at this point we've cleared all of them, and the only ones that are even remotely difficult are the Boarding Party final boss, and Revan.

Some of them are just a tad overtuned with the enrage timers making it a bit hard if your DPS isn't good.

If you really can't handle it, Black Talon is super easy, False Emp is pretty easy too. Directive 7 is a tad harder.

NoDebateReborn
01.01.2012 , 12:54 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Lightmgl View Post
Directive 7 is a tad harder.
Be careful with Directive 7. It has a real high bug rate that makes the boss unable to kill. With that in mind, the only two Hard Mode Flashpoints that are either broken to the point of no completion or just dang near impossible are Foundry and Directive 7. And while Boarding Party can be difficult (as it's a great DPS check on that final boss fight), it is more than doable. The other three FPoints are cake-walks by comparison.

Star Wars Galaxies Veteran Badge
Jun 26th 2003 - Nov 15th, 2005
Ostiott Oseum'Tah - Wanderhomie For Life

Comar
01.01.2012 , 10:31 AM | #19
bugged for us too, once he went to darkside abilities, he keeps one shooting when he casts force lighting or something.
Darth Sious - Synthweaver/Slicer on "The Red Eclipse"

In Beta known as:Parsec, Dredale, Sabero, Drem, Kaast, Kia'a

Redmarx
01.01.2012 , 11:52 AM | #20
He's very killable, just have your healer dps and do the interrupt early with tank cds popped.

Achievement and daily HM flashpoint work too.

Farmable boss is farmable.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Itharius View Post
Cleared all of them, they are fun and better/harder than WoW heroics but they're by no means unfinishable.