Server Issues

Voiicu

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But it's so much easier to jump on the Bioware hate bandwagon :sul_smile:

Why would Chinese "hackers" DDoS the West Coast servers when they make money selling credits on them?

if this was DDoS attack, then ALL THE SERVER WOULD BE DOWN BRAH

different set of servers, bruh

Edited by nuclearfeet

ok jesus christ we have no confirmation an attack is happening. my guess is that bioware has just given its last damn about this game and just let this happen. all I am asking is when will their be an estimation to when the servers are finally up

I can't get the map to work :/

Edited by tannerg

ok jesus christ we have no confirmation an attack is happening. my guess is that bioware has just given its last damn about this game and just let this happen. all I am asking is when will their be an estimation to when the servers are finally up

No, there is no estimation as to when the servers will be back up, perhaps you'd like to ask the people that are sending the DDOS attack?

SWTOR servers are not the only things that are down because of this, PSN is down as well among others.

https://www.hackread.com/sonys-playstation-network-is-down/

Put the pipe down kid, how oblivious can you be to the world around you. No company ever confirms they are under attack, not Sony, Microsoft, Twitter, FB, anything. Just like you won't confirm or deny that you are, in fact, 14, and have no idea how anything works except the Wi-Fi Genie that lives in your router.