Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Digital UPGRADE Pack - VIP Room?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Digital UPGRADE Pack - VIP Room?

Smithyo
12.13.2011 , 07:18 AM | #1
Does anybody know if the Digital Upgrade from the Standard Edition gives you access to the VIP room?

It states it includes:

Flare Gun
Training Droid
HoloDancer
HoloCam
STAP In-Game Vehicle

But also heard the Digital Deluxe pack gets you access into the VIP Room. Digital Deluxe = Digital Upgrade?

Mithrand
12.13.2011 , 07:20 AM | #2
I don't believe it does. As far as I know, the only way in is to buy an expensive pass. ie. 1mil

Ashane
12.13.2011 , 07:21 AM | #3
If you have the digital deluxe, yes you have access to the VIP room free.
Ashane | Flameborne

PvP Video's: Aion CBT Aion OB

Dardove
12.13.2011 , 07:21 AM | #4
What you are talking about is the Digital deluxe version of the game. There is nothing known as the digital upgrade pack.

And yes, buying digital deluxe gets you access to the VIP room.

Armageddon_X
12.13.2011 , 07:23 AM | #5
Standard Edition has the option ingame to purchase a VIP Access Pass for 1Mil creds.

Smithyo
12.13.2011 , 07:24 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Dardove View Post
What you are talking about is the Digital deluxe version of the game. There is nothing known as the digital upgrade pack.

If you bought the Standard Edition you have the option to UPGRADE to the 'Digital Upgrade'. This option was only brought in today for $19.99.

Katalystau
12.13.2011 , 07:24 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Dardove View Post

Incorrect, if you have the standard edition and go to my account, specifically the 'game' tab, it has the options to do the "Digital Upgrade Pack". The main question is, is it the SAME as digital deluxe so it allows you FREE access to the VIP room.

I once had the CE, but then I took an arrow to the knee, had to go digital bro.

Ashane
12.13.2011 , 07:25 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Katalystau View Post
Incorrect, if you have the standard edition and go to my account, specifically the 'game' tab, it has the options to do the "Digital Upgrade Pack". The main question is, is it the SAME as digital deluxe so it allows you FREE access to the VIP room.

I once had the CE, but then I took an arrow to the knee, had to go digital bro.
What's the cost associated with it?

As to if you get the VIP Wristband, I'd say yes, since its been made pretty clear DDE gets access.. and its not a "part" of the DDE you preorder off of Origin, since it was just added as a perk.
Ashane | Flameborne

PvP Video's: Aion CBT Aion OB

ajka_dx
12.13.2011 , 07:28 AM | #9
Excuse my ignorance, but what is in this special VIP area? Better npc sales ppl?

StephenReid
12.13.2011 , 07:29 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Smithyo View Post
Does anybody know if the Digital Upgrade from the Standard Edition gives you access to the VIP room?
It does. As noted here, you can also pay a credit cost (currently 1M) for entry into the room.

The Digital Upgrade (or the purchased wristband) does not, however, give you access to the Collector's Edition vendor/store, which is exclusive to those owning a CE.