Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why do people think invites aren't being sent 100% based on first come first served?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Why do people think invites aren't being sent 100% based on first come first served?

Baizak
12.13.2011 , 04:14 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Toat View Post
I have see no evidence to support this.
I redeemed 7.21.11 and got in Second wave. Seems evident to me
Proud Member of <The Meat Bags> on the Corellian Run Server
Mains: Mistai and Baltimore

Devilstar
12.13.2011 , 04:14 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by pmaura View Post
well also supposedly the beta testers are allowed in, not the weekend beta testers mind you but the ones that did the general beta testing for months.
I was a regular tester and have not gotten in... I wish what you said was true though.

Diora
12.13.2011 , 04:14 PM | #13
well also supposedly the beta testers are allowed in, not the weekend beta testers mind you but the ones that did the general beta testing for months.
not true.

I didn't enter my code until October (because I was ********) but I was a general tester. I am not in game yet.

LaughingTarget
12.13.2011 , 04:14 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Toat View Post
I have see no evidence to support this.
Watch Office Space, then tell me the name of the lame board game that Tom Smykowski invented. That's what everyone is doing.

ruktuim
12.13.2011 , 04:15 PM | #15
People think that because their gullible and trolls are bored.

I got my pre-order invite December 20th....that's right I'm from the future playing right now.....in the future.

Do you think I'm in the future playing because I said I am? If you don't believe me, why do you believe someone who says their best friend's wife pre-ordered December 2nd and is invited?

Nuran
12.13.2011 , 04:16 PM | #16
There really isn't any reason to believe a lot of the claims flying around and I take them with a grain of salt myself.

But the other reason left off the list is, like the guy above somewhere and myself recently, many people have their own personal anecdotal experiences of people slipping in out of order.

So, even if one ignores the trolls and goes by what they know and see for themselves there will still be a large enough group of people who raise an eyebrow.

WitheringVanity
12.13.2011 , 04:17 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Geesith View Post
My buddy only pre-ordered a CE 2 weeks ago and already got his entrance code today so yes Bioware is false to say it was first come first serve..... IT'S A LOTTERY PEOPLE YAY!!!
100% False since there is no "code" to enter so you can play today or any other early access day.

einherjar_LC
12.13.2011 , 04:18 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by oneshfifty View Post
Its the same reason why people think we didnt land on the moon...

Because we didn't?

Chaloe
12.13.2011 , 04:19 PM | #19
Not true - otherwise a bunch of us would be playing right now.

LeandraNyx
12.13.2011 , 04:19 PM | #20
Nope. I did long-term beta testing and am not in. I didn't enter my code until September 1st, so... sometime in the next couple days, hopefully.

Edit: And I ordered a CE too, so there's also no truth to people with CEs getting in earlier. Or maybe they just left me out.