Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How to access the level with Revan?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
How to access the level with Revan?

StratusBoy
08.08.2016 , 09:40 AM | #1
I know that Revan is in the game, and as we can set him free. How to access this mission as Jedi Knight? Is this a side quest or part of main story?

Taramayne
08.08.2016 , 09:49 AM | #2
For Republic characters, this part of the story is accessed via two sequential Flashpoints, Taral 5 and Maelstrom Prison.

I believe both have a Solo Mode option. Taral 5 is level 32, and Maelstrom Prison is level 35.

EDIT: Though there is nothing stopping one from doing Maelstrom as a stand-alone. the story is intended to carry across both FPs one after the other.
Thanks for reading! If you liked it, please help us both out and get free stuff in the bargain!

http://www.swtor.com/r/sYy4Bw

ClaytonL
08.08.2016 , 09:53 AM | #3
for the republic its the " Maelstrom Prison" Flashpoint.

To access it you have to go to to the "Telos" on the Republic Fleet. Once there, take a elevator down and you will see the entrance.
You want free 7 days of subscription time and a bundle of goods?
Free server transfer? Some unlocks?

Feel free to use my Referral link and claim your reward now! Rewards

StratusBoy
08.08.2016 , 10:07 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ClaytonL View Post
for the republic its the " Maelstrom Prison" Flashpoint.

To access it you have to go to to the "Telos" on the Republic Fleet. Once there, take a elevator down and you will see the entrance.
I don't have Telos on my Galaxy Map.

Taramayne
08.08.2016 , 10:09 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by StratusBoy View Post
I don't have Telos on my Galaxy Map.
The Telos is not a separate planet. It's part of the Republic Fleet zone. There's a lift on fleet that leads to the shuttle bay where you can fly over to the Telos. I believe it's the "mission departures" elevator.,
Thanks for reading! If you liked it, please help us both out and get free stuff in the bargain!

http://www.swtor.com/r/sYy4Bw

StratusBoy
08.08.2016 , 10:26 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Taramayne View Post
The Telos is not a separate planet. It's part of the Republic Fleet zone. There's a lift on fleet that leads to the shuttle bay where you can fly over to the Telos. I believe it's the "mission departures" elevator.,
Thanks. You just reminded me good old times with KotOR2.

SteveTheCynic
08.08.2016 , 10:28 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Taramayne View Post
For Republic characters, this part of the story is accessed via two sequential Flashpoints, Taral 5 and Maelstrom Prison.

I believe both have a Solo Mode option. Taral 5 is level 32, and Maelstrom Prison is level 35.

EDIT: Though there is nothing stopping one from doing Maelstrom as a stand-alone. the story is intended to carry across both FPs one after the other.
They do indeed have a solo option. And you need to do them both (along with the Esseles) as one way to meet the second requirement for tier 2 of the DvL event.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

Gidrea
08.08.2016 , 11:38 AM | #8
There is a droid near the Mission Departures elevator that says it's the courier for Taral V. It is actually the courier to start "The Jedi Prisoner" which is a duology of Taral V and Maelstrom Prison.
Gidrea / Kätastrophee / Stärry / Randava / Lexä / Buttërcup / Fraidy Cat - Satele Shan
Shock and Jawa / Full Metal Jawa - The family you choose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!