Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

how to set up referral link

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
how to set up referral link

RoNero
06.15.2017 , 01:16 PM | #11
Thanks for the answers guys.
Use my SWTOR Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/byC6D4

Gaaren
06.15.2017 , 01:42 PM | #12
What does a referral link click do for the person sending referral?
My Referal link Please click
http://www.swtor.com/r/9ZFC2K

Dragondog
06.16.2017 , 09:26 AM | #13
If someone clicks on your referral link, they will get stuff. And as long as they subscribe, you will get cartel coins.
SWTOR Referral Link for new and returning players. Add 7 days of SUBSCRIPTION and other good stuff.

Adric_the_Red
06.16.2017 , 04:00 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Gaaren View Post
What does a referral link click do for the person sending referral?
As posted here:
Quote:
As part of the ongoing Friends of SWTOR referral program, if your referred friend becomes a Premium player within 14 days from signing up, you receive:
•500 Bonus Cartel Coins plus 100 Cartel Coins for each month your referred friend remains a Premium player
•Special in-game rewards including the Kurtob Alliance Speeder and adventurous Battle Droid; one new reward for each referred friend up to 5!
It doesn't say it, but you get the ingame rewards (speeder and droid pets) for every character, current and future, on your account.
"Your deaths are useless if they do not inform". -- The Shroud
My referral link. Click for free stuff.

SamuraiYann
01.01.2018 , 12:20 PM | #15
and i keep seeing those referral links under the forum posts, how do i get one under mine?

Adric_the_Red
01.01.2018 , 02:22 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by SamuraiYann View Post
and i keep seeing those referral links under the forum posts, how do i get one under mine?
1) Click the My SWTOR link on this page and log in to your account.
2) Click on Refer a Friend in the left side menu.
3) Click the Copy button next to the url in the box.
4) Click on Forum Management in the left side menu.
5) Click on Update Signature in the list of options.
6) Paste the link you just copied into the text box, and add a description so folks know what it is.
7) (Optional) Add some other brief personalization.
8) Click the Save Signature button.
"Your deaths are useless if they do not inform". -- The Shroud
My referral link. Click for free stuff.

Huxxar
01.01.2018 , 11:20 PM | #17
How many times can you click (1) the same person's referral link and (2) other people's links? If I am already subscribed, why would I not click on everyone's links all the time?

vile_sorcery
01.02.2018 , 06:59 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Huxxar View Post
How many times can you click (1) the same person's referral link and (2) other people's links? If I am already subscribed, why would I not click on everyone's links all the time?
I think you can only click a referral link once, but I might be wrong about that.

TheSinsith
01.02.2018 , 10:26 PM | #19
Get your referral link off the refer a friend page by clicking "invite a friend". Then go to Forum Management under "Community". Then edit your signature and put your referral link in there.

Dragondog
01.02.2018 , 11:31 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by vile_sorcery View Post
I think you can only click a referral link once, but I might be wrong about that.
If it's been at least three months, you can click on another link and change your support. But you cannot "double support" someone by clicking the same link more than once.
SWTOR Referral Link for new and returning players. Add 7 days of SUBSCRIPTION and other good stuff.