Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I am starting to think Nico Okarr is an Alcoholic...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
I am starting to think Nico Okarr is an Alcoholic...

CKNORTH
08.04.2016 , 10:05 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by LyraineAlei View Post
It's fanfic. Not even EU.

But to SWTOR's game canon-line, Jace Malcom and Satele Shan did the bumpity bump and nine months later we meet Theron Shan.
Ohh!! I see, that explaines a lot! Kind of amazing she finds the time between being a Jedi master and sending people on life or death missions... But hey anything is possible I guess.
Pre-Order Knight of the Republic

Don't use this Link it's Borked,
Oh Wait! they UnBorked the link! you must Choose, but Choose Wisely!

LyraineAlei
08.04.2016 , 10:11 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by CKNORTH View Post
Ohh!! I see, that explaines a lot! Kind of amazing she finds the time between being a Jedi master and sending people on life or death missions... But hey anything is possible I guess.
She was a much younger Jedi then, and not the Grandmaster of the Order yet when she had Theron. And she didn't even tell Jace about his son... Because "Jedi reasons that suck for the rest of the gaalaxy"

CKNORTH
08.04.2016 , 10:25 PM | #23
She was a much younger Jedi then, and not the Grandmaster of the Order yet when she had Theron. And she didn't even tell Jace about his son... Because "Jedi reasons that suck for the rest of the gaalaxy"
Hmm, I think i been going to the space bar far too often, it's a bad habit, I blame the Esseles!!
Pre-Order Knight of the Republic

Don't use this Link it's Borked,
Oh Wait! they UnBorked the link! you must Choose, but Choose Wisely!

AngFour
08.05.2016 , 12:57 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by CKNORTH View Post
Hmm, I think i been going to the space bar far too often, it's a bad habit, I blame the Esseles!!
It's not in the game, it's from the book Annihilation. I always feel bad for Jace when the revelation comes about (I've read it a couple times).

Good book, especially if you want to read more about Theron Shan, being that he's the main character.
My referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/WdlNy8 I get stuff, you get stuff, we both win!

LyraineAlei
08.05.2016 , 02:34 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by AngFour View Post
It's not in the game, it's from the book Annihilation. I always feel bad for Jace when the revelation comes about (I've read it a couple times).

Good book, especially if you want to read more about Theron Shan, being that he's the main character.
^ It was a good book to read. And it really cemented my general dislike of Jedi and their silly Code's rules about attachments and stuff. Like Satele's bad hand waving of "Jedi Reasons Why She Didn't Tell Jace". Well, it was in character and stuff, but it was a bad excuse for her to give herself to believe.

myrdinn
08.05.2016 , 07:30 AM | #26
...you know, Theron LOOKS like Nico more than Mace.

A lot, lot more. Body-type build, phenotype, etc. Lack of ability to use a razor.

Erevan_Kindelar
08.05.2016 , 07:58 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by JediRelentless View Post
Fail! Have you been drinking too?
You're confusing Nico with Jace Malcom.
I guess you've not seen the holovids of the 3some of Satele, Jace and Nico. As it is, Jace and Nico still walk very carefully when they remember why Satele has a double-headed Saberstaff.
Back in the day, that one broke the Rule 34 boards on the holonet, although the impact would have been greater but for the fact that it followed the Republic victory in the Battle of Alderaan which dominated the Holonet News feeds.
I am telling the truth, honestly! I am as honest as the day is long! Besides, I am a terrible liar, everyone can see when I am lying - my lips are moving.
Like most other subs, I have a Referral Link. Clicking it gets you some stuff, and me some stuff too.

LyraineAlei
08.05.2016 , 05:33 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by myrdinn View Post
...you know, Theron LOOKS like Nico more than Mace.

A lot, lot more. Body-type build, phenotype, etc. Lack of ability to use a razor.
Using that logic, Malavai Quinn must also be related, especially with the whole lack of a razor thing. He also has the same body-build type. Not the same face, though.

Wait... Could Nico and Quinn be related- TO JACE MALCOLM?!

"Uh, yeah, that's my uncle Malavai, we don't talk much about him."

myrdinn
08.05.2016 , 05:40 PM | #29
Using that logic, Malavai Quinn must also be related, especially with the whole lack of a razor thing. He also has the same body-build type. Not the same face, though.

Wait... Could Nico and Quinn be related- TO JACE MALCOLM?!

"Uh, yeah, that's my uncle Malavai, we don't talk much about him."
More like, since Nico has been running around the galaxy-who-knows-how-long due to a Sith artifact...
...perhaps Nico has had a lot of ports in the storm. So, it could mean... that Quinn and Theron are half brothers!

LyraineAlei
08.05.2016 , 06:10 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by myrdinn View Post
More like, since Nico has been running around the galaxy-who-knows-how-long due to a Sith artifact...
...perhaps Nico has had a lot of ports in the storm. So, it could mean... that Quinn and Theron are half brothers!
Except Quinn is Thirty-nine when Warrior meets him on Balmorra.

EDIT: Biology fail, men dont have such a thing as bio clocks and countdowns and menopause.