Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I am starting to think Nico Okarr is an Alcoholic...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
I am starting to think Nico Okarr is an Alcoholic...

CKNORTH
08.04.2016 , 03:58 PM | #1
He reminds me of letterman, I often wondered if it was Vodka in that mug all those years. Seriously though with crew missions he always says "After this Drink" the guy is always at the cantina.....
Pre-Order Knight of the Republic

Don't use this Link it's Borked,
Oh Wait! they UnBorked the link! you must Choose, but Choose Wisely!

Keta
08.04.2016 , 04:04 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by CKNORTH View Post
He reminds me of letterman, I often wondered if it was Vodka in that mug all those years. Seriously though with crew missions he always says "After this Drink" the guy is always at the cantina.....

i'm sure he's drinking non-alcoholic drinks. he's there for the food.

CKNORTH
08.04.2016 , 04:07 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Keta View Post
i'm sure he's drinking non-alcoholic drinks. he's there for the food.
Water? For all the Tylonol he's choking down for his Migraines?

JediRelentless
08.04.2016 , 04:11 PM | #4
It's obvious he's an alcoholic.

ikinai
08.04.2016 , 04:15 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by JediRelentless View Post
It's obvious he's an alcoholic.
What? He could quit drinking whenever he wanted to, right after that drink he's having.
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School
Is this referral mic on? It's free stuff and stuff, in game.

LyraineAlei
08.04.2016 , 04:30 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by CKNORTH View Post
My smuggler has an open bar, apparently. And Nico has likely found where Doc, Vik, and the Consular hide theirs Pub-side. Impwise, Agent has a bar section, and if someone seriously expects me to believe BH doesn't have a booze stash somewhere... Warrior obviously tried to stash the booze away to no avail.

Vyerix
08.04.2016 , 04:35 PM | #7
How do you think he stays so young. Drink up

Nothing_Shines
08.04.2016 , 05:01 PM | #8
His baby momma, the once Grand Master of the now largely defunct Jedi Order, is off galavanting with a Sith ghost and doesn't respond to his IMs, his son is an unsanctioned rebel fighting an overwhelming foreign invader and doesn't know who his father is. He's lost his ship and his old droid T7 doesn't recognize him anymore. And I have him constantly hunting down leads on lost treasure with no breaks. He's got every excuse in the galaxy to drink and plans on using every last one.
NEW & RETURNING PLAYERS CLICK THE REFERAL LINK FOR ONE FREE SERVER TRANSFER, A FREE 7 DAY SUB & USEFUL UNLOCK BUNDLES FOR ALL OF YOUR CHARACTERS! http://www.swtor.com/r/JbcDx4
Jedi Covenant || The Gallowglass Legacy

CKNORTH
08.04.2016 , 05:13 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Nothing_Shines View Post
His baby momma, the once Grand Master of the now largely defunct Jedi Order, is off galavanting with a Sith ghost and doesn't respond to his IMs, his son is an unsanctioned rebel fighting an overwhelming foreign invader and doesn't know who his father is. He's lost his ship and his old droid T7 doesn't recognize him anymore. And I have him constantly hunting down leads on lost treasure with no breaks. He's got every excuse in the galaxy to drink and plans on using every last one.
Woah, that explains a lot...

Keta
08.04.2016 , 05:14 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Nothing_Shines View Post

You win the thread.