Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Got A Few Questions About The DvL Event..

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Got A Few Questions About The DvL Event..

Berronaxftw
08.06.2016 , 02:19 PM | #21
Have another couple of questions

If I complete the requirements for the DvL event, is it safe to then transfer to my main server? or should I wait until the rewards are given out?

Also, does doing the entire quest line for stories and planets matter? or can you just do the ones listed as requirements and skip the rest?

Lastly, does it make a difference which side you level, imp or rep? or is it purely conversation choices?

Theeko
08.06.2016 , 02:34 PM | #22
I would probably transfer it once you completed all you can before they give out rewards just incase something goes wrong at the end, but who knows probably won't matter

no basic story lines matter, just get to 50 on each toon, and 2 of them being 65, only story line you need to finish is SoR, Ziost and Kotfe for legend mostly

yes you need 4 50s on both sides, while 2 of them being 65s 1 on each side

Berronaxftw
08.06.2016 , 10:55 PM | #23
sorry another question lol.

Is it possible to do some of the DvL objectives on 1 server, and the other objectives on another, and when you transfer and they both merge it counts as completing it all?

Because the new server I'm on I can definitely get into operations, but my levelling is a lot slower than it is on my main server due to all the goodies I have to speed it up on my main server..

So yeah if I could just get the ops done and then move back to my main server, that would be awesome, as the ops are the only reasons I'm doing this on a different server anyway.

Theeko
08.06.2016 , 11:06 PM | #24
I believe so the legacies just get merged but you will not receive double the rewards, except for the in game mail items at the end for everyone

Berronaxftw
08.07.2016 , 05:41 PM | #25
Ah yeah wasn't trying for double rewards, was just wondering if it would merge and fully complete, for example.

I did A B & C on realm 1, then did D E & F one realm 2, then I transferred from one server to the other, if my legacy would then combine to say I've done A B C D E & F so fully completed.