Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Working while offline

YamianGodlike
12.26.2011 , 06:20 PM | #1
How do I setup my crew to do something while I'm not playing?
Are there any limits to that?
What will happen if I run out of inventory space/money/materials?
Is it possible to set one member to gather materials and another one to craft from them?

Freakystarwarfan
12.26.2011 , 06:25 PM | #2
N(default) access crew skills.

For crafting you can queue 5 at a time that when made go into your inventory. If you have no space then it goes to "pending missions" (top right)

These items will be made regardless if your on or not aslong as you set them going.

Same applys to gathering, just set them off and it doesnt matter if your on or not.

You can assign your crew members to do any thing you want them to.

For gathering, money is deducted as soon as you send them. If you cancel it your money gets refunded.

Note : you can only queue 1 gathering at a time per crew member.
Dra'ken Forcewind - Sith Marauder - Luka Sena

- Foundry Flashpoint Server First

hamstercake
12.26.2011 , 06:27 PM | #3
I donīt think thereīs yet an option where you can level your crewskills/craft while being offline.

Once your inventory/bags run out of space you wont be able to craft anymore, until you empty enough slots required for the current crafting-session

Once you have more than one companion you can have them all gather resources, go on missions and craft items. (all at the same time)
Dark Matter
Sith'ari - PvE
Metrinas Quantrell -Gunslinger & Metrisha Quantrell -Shadow

Talleyrand
12.26.2011 , 06:27 PM | #4
If only they'd do the same for missions...

Freakystarwarfan
12.26.2011 , 06:29 PM | #5
Another thing to note: there is currently no way to sent crew members on missions ect while being physically offline. This will more than likely change in the future.
Dra'ken Forcewind - Sith Marauder - Luka Sena

- Foundry Flashpoint Server First

Wakkoed
08.05.2012 , 06:07 AM | #6
We need a phone app to send crew on gathering skills(a bit of adds here and there and everybody is happy). Will spend some coins on it if it's done.

Kaisernick
08.05.2012 , 11:44 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by hamstercake View Post
I donīt think thereīs yet an option where you can level your crewskills/craft while being offline.

Once your inventory/bags run out of space you wont be able to craft anymore, until you empty enough slots required for the current crafting-session

Once you have more than one companion you can have them all gather resources, go on missions and craft items. (all at the same time)
not true if your crafting items and you run out of room your companions send them to you via in game mail