Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK-51 part on Dromund Kaas Broken??????

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
HK-51 part on Dromund Kaas Broken??????

DenariusJay
07.27.2016 , 01:34 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Xina_LA View Post
We had a team of 3 people and that really seemed to help us find the parts in a reasonable amount of time. Unfortunately, we still don't have HK-51 because the final part in the Hard Mode Flashpoint wasn't clickable. Friends who obtained HK-51 swore that it should be. I haven't gone back to try a second time, yet...
iirc you don't need to do it HM anymore, I think I got the HK part just in the solo mode.
server: The Hot Prospect (10/4/2017 #NEVERFORGET)
Characters: Olivia Munn / Rashida Jones / Alicia Keys / Denzel Washington

LyraineAlei
07.27.2016 , 01:37 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Xina_LA View Post
We had a team of 3 people and that really seemed to help us find the parts in a reasonable amount of time. Unfortunately, we still don't have HK-51 because the final part in the Hard Mode Flashpoint wasn't clickable. Friends who obtained HK-51 swore that it should be. I haven't gone back to try a second time, yet...
You can get it Solo Mode now too. I had a JK who was running all of those post 4.0 to see if anything changed, sent in a ticket asking for a clarification of it HM FP was still required or not ("Sorry, we are only dealing with class stories a this time", ran it Solo Mode, got the part from Maelstrom and then again in False Emperor solo mode.

sdust
07.27.2016 , 02:36 PM | #13
I did it!!! I found it!! Or not really. Someone else did.

I went to DK for another try and when i got there I noticed another play who seemed to be doing a search and he found it just as i got close to him.

I wasn't as lucky on Coruscant but idid manage to find it within 25 mins. I was so pleased that i quickly ran Foundry i solo mode for it's hk part (I almost missed it because the clicky thingy was so small).

Now all 'im missing is the one in False Emperor but i'm only on corellia storywise. So after 4 years it looks like I'm finally going to get HK-51 as a companion on one of my toons.

If I'm ever is going to get him on another toon I'm buying him. There is no way I'm doing this quest again.
I float like a butterfly
I sting like a bee
I jump like a sack of potatoes

Sangrar
07.27.2016 , 02:38 PM | #14
Yeah it's just a matter of luck, sometimes I can find a part within the first 10 minutes, and other times it takes hours or even a ragequit and returning to it a week later to find it.
Click this REFFERAL LINK for free character transfer, free inventory slot, and one week free sub time for preferred and subscribed accounts! You can read more about it HERE

Asheris
07.27.2016 , 02:40 PM | #15
My friend found the piece in like...10min today so I guess it's not bugged out.
Have a Darkside Cookie, it may contain traces of awesome stuff!

Nevaeh-Heaven
07.27.2016 , 02:54 PM | #16
Works, I got it. in-fact the only part I don't have is the flashpoint part. I really should have looked into what was needed to get all parts. As a solo player I was disappointed that one part was behind group HM flashpoint. I was told the part is there in solo mode now post 4.0 but for some reason never there when I tried it solo.

Still live and learn. Besides for my main account I do have HK-55 so all in all I can live without HK-47 or is it HK-51?

Well whatever. I did get DK part so it is there, or was 2 months back when I got it.

EDIT

Well done OP.

LyraineAlei
07.27.2016 , 03:45 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Nevaeh-Heaven View Post
Works, I got it. in-fact the only part I don't have is the flashpoint part. I really should have looked into what was needed to get all parts. As a solo player I was disappointed that one part was behind group HM flashpoint. I was told the part is there in solo mode now post 4.0 but for some reason never there when I tried it solo.

Still live and learn. Besides for my main account I do have HK-55 so all in all I can live without HK-47 or is it HK-51?

Well whatever. I did get DK part so it is there, or was 2 months back when I got it.

EDIT

Well done OP.
Maelstrom Prison has it in a box in the next room after you get the cutscene after defeating the FP boss.

Foundry has a box next to where the fight was.

False Emperor was a drop when you defeat the droid mini-boss

Xina_LA
07.28.2016 , 08:30 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by DenariusJay View Post
iirc you don't need to do it HM anymore, I think I got the HK part just in the solo mode.
There are two parts from flashpoints. One of them you can do in any mode. One of them we tried in Tactical, but when we clicked the item, it said that we needed to get it in Hard Mode. When we did the FP again in HM, the item wasn't clickable at all. It was a very long and frustrating evening.

Berntk
07.28.2016 , 08:37 AM | #19
Got the parts from solo mode FE, Maelstrom and Foundry. Didn't try the TFP variants.

EDIT. That was last weekend...

B

Roalmo
07.28.2016 , 08:50 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by sdust View Post
I did it!!! I found it!! Or not really. Someone else did.

I went to DK for another try and when i got there I noticed another play who seemed to be doing a search and he found it just as i got close to him.

I wasn't as lucky on Coruscant but idid manage to find it within 25 mins. I was so pleased that i quickly ran Foundry i solo mode for it's hk part (I almost missed it because the clicky thingy was so small).

Now all 'im missing is the one in False Emperor but i'm only on corellia storywise. So after 4 years it looks like I'm finally going to get HK-51 as a companion on one of my toons.

If I'm ever is going to get him on another toon I'm buying him. There is no way I'm doing this quest again.
DANGER! DANGER!

There is a reset coming soon with chapter 16... get it NOW or it's back to square ZERO!