Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How far have you completed of the Light vs. Dark Event

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
How far have you completed of the Light vs. Dark Event

LyraineAlei
07.17.2016 , 09:17 PM | #21
Leveling a JC to 50, she's at 89% between 49 and 50. Then I need to hop to my Mara and get him to 50, then figure out which to go through the other content to make sure my JC gets all of the boxes (I think it's don't complete the Esseles/Black Talon, complete the rest on the others, then go back to the JC and run Esseles)

TheRandomno
07.17.2016 , 10:16 PM | #22
44%, two classes at 50, 1 crafting skill, 2/24 HMFPs. I haven't even done the SoR HMs on a non-DvL char, not looking forward to that.
Unobtainable achievements list over 1000 points players can't get
Overall Achievements Leaderboard
Click for my referral link, you get some free stuff and so do I. (learn more)

ReverendAnderson
07.17.2016 , 10:19 PM | #23
Got the first two tiers done, so ... 10%? I guess. I'll probably get through the first 4 tiers and call it good.
"That's two sound theories in one day, neither of which deal with abnormally sized men."

StupidWiz
07.17.2016 , 11:46 PM | #24
I only got to the first tier (lv 25)
Currently active on Satele Shan server: Alenheim (Shadow)

... All I see is sky... for forever...

Valethar
07.17.2016 , 11:52 PM | #25
Not very far at all. I started one new character, but lost most of the motivation when I realized I'd have to waste tons of resources re-leveling crafts I already have maxed on other characters. I've zero interest in PvP or GSF either, so the chances I'll complete this on one character, much less 8, is somewhere between 0 and -∞.
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."

merovejec
07.18.2016 , 12:52 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRandomno View Post
44%, two classes at 50, 1 crafting skill, 2/24 HMFPs. I haven't even done the SoR HMs on a non-DvL char, not looking forward to that.
you should do the SOR/KOTFE to get the xp armor
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements before 5.9.2 67040

Celise
07.18.2016 , 01:18 AM | #27
not sure where my progress is, but its around 20%. i have not logged to check since Saturday.

a few things may block my progress with legendary, HM FPs for example and the world breaker monolith as another.
I have no idea if i can do these in the examples at this point.

Transcendent
07.18.2016 , 06:05 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Theeko View Post
Same here tbh, people *****ed it was BoP and this is there way of "Fixing" it
Well, it is where they have the most developers.....

Anyway, you can open pretty much all of the packs on one character if you are smart about it. It's just slightly annoying that the armour sets are only part armour sets and not the complete sets. Just means using some free sub CC to unlock in the collections (that have been bumped up in price I note).

Thanks to everyone who has used my Refer a Friend link over the years, may the force be with you.

Dbohrius
07.18.2016 , 06:29 AM | #29
I'm having a blast with this event, because I got to explore a bit more closely the Sith Warrior story, which was the last class I did in the rush of the first x12 XP event. Being my most recent character, that first Warrior didn't even go through the entirety of SoR.

I also got the chance to play all Flashpoints, which I had not done, ever. Also had a blast. I was a bit afraid I wouldn't be able to do them, but it was really fun to revisit the Tacticals.

To answer the OP's question: nailed Tiers 1 and 2, working on 3 now, and doing bits of Legendary. I'm not sure I'll be able to do the HMs, but it's worth a try at least.
Hohoho, now I have a referral link, too!

rantboi
07.18.2016 , 06:50 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Theeko View Post
36%, almost done with everything but legendary and some of legendary completed, the farthest person I know personally has nearly 90% done I believe, he just went hardcore on it most of anything he's missing right now is the 2 HM Fps mostly BH and Rishi and another ach I forgot what it was
It's not possible to get more than about 70% before the last chapter is out