Mara Stealth Hacks?

Mokuyobi

Not quite as up to date about the current exploits/hacks being used in the game. I know about the speed/flying hacks, however I ran into an interesting one last night as I was taking my DvL toon through some lower lvl WZ's. This Mara I encountered looked like he was using force camo, however he was constantly going in and out of invis. Every time he went in he would be un-targetable as per stealth rules. It was making it nearly impossible to kill the guy unless he was hard cc'd or he was taking AoE damage. Is this a new thing, or has it been around?

On another note, I still don't understand why people use these... Even with this dudes hack, exploit, w/e it was he was using, his team still lost. I also don't understand why someone would use these in lowbie WZ's either, it seems almost counter-productive in certain situations. That said, if anyone has a detailed list of current exploits/hacks to look out for, that would be wonderful. Thanks!

Theres a few diff hacks going around. it looks like someones got a varient of firehack going for swtor. So no clip, flying, speed, wall walking, teleporting on y or x axis, drop target for enemies addition of things to minmap so you can track in game like for example stealth enemies. List just goes on and on. As for why? guess some people just like to win and don't care how they do it?

Not quite as up to date about the current exploits/hacks being used in the game. I know about the speed/flying hacks, however I ran into an interesting one last night as I was taking my DvL toon through some lower lvl WZ's. This Mara I encountered looked like he was using force camo, however he was constantly going in and out of invis. Every time he went in he would be un-targetable as per stealth rules. It was making it nearly impossible to kill the guy unless he was hard cc'd or he was taking AoE damage. Is this a new thing, or has it been around?

On another note, I still don't understand why people use these... Even with this dudes hack, exploit, w/e it was he was using, his team still lost. I also don't understand why someone would use these in lowbie WZ's either, it seems almost counter-productive in certain situations. That said, if anyone has a detailed list of current exploits/hacks to look out for, that would be wonderful. Thanks!

How often was he using it? Did camo go onto CD?

On another note, I still don't understand why people use these... Even with this dudes hack, exploit, w/e it was he was using, his team still lost. I also don't understand why someone would use these in lowbie WZ's either, it seems almost counter-productive in certain situations.

There is no proper logic in all these hacks in low/mids/ranked or whatever. These "players"... they use them because they want to use them to mock or dominate over other players but not to win, it was always like that in non-competitive online games with weak anti-hacking protection and/or silly developers.

There is no proper logic in all these hacks in low/mids/ranked or whatever. These "players"... they use them because they want to use them to mock or dominate over other players but not to win, it was always like that in non-competitive online games with weak anti-hacking protection and/or silly developers.

lol 😂 and they can't really play either

it wasn't necessarily a hack. i was playing a match yesterday and the op used his aoe stealth, but when we got close enough, i attacked. for the rest of the match i was invisible (only my gun showing), and i'm pretty sure i was untargetable too, since i took no damage. snipers usually being the first targeted, that part seemed odd.

Earlier on TEH, I saw a Marauder (that apparently had a similar name to an old Sorc player who used to hack as well) in a voidstar that was going WAAAAY fast. And I have 4 marauders, and that's the class that I have the most experience on other than operative, so I know what Predation buffs looks like, even with the extra utility for it (which I generally take, as well), she was going WAY faster. She went from the east door to the west door in like a second and a half, so I knew something was up, lol.

But other than that, I've only seen.. maybe 2 other instances of what I'd call "hacking" in the lifespan of this game.

How often was he using it? Did camo go onto CD?

Often enough for it to not be Force Camo. While I don't play mara enough to know the ins/outs of the class, I spoke w/ some guildies who confirmed that in no way is force camo available that often...He would come out, do about 3-4 moves in his rotation, then pop back in stealth, rinse and repeat... So...once every 5-10 sec or so, and as he was constantly becoming un-targetable I was having a hard time seeing what CD's were on his bar.