Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware stream 30.06.16

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Bioware stream 30.06.16

DerSchneider
06.29.2016 , 04:05 PM | #1
If you are ranked pvp player - go watch stream tomorrow and ask questions about rewards and ending date. More questions - more chance that we will at least hear "soon".
They will stream around 10 pm GMT.

Link: https://www.twitch.tv/swtor

Spoiler
Nightrain Juggernaut

AlCorazon
06.29.2016 , 04:29 PM | #2
Thank you for the info. Is there a link where to watch? And what is the stream, official Bioware interview? And most importantly, how do you know?
My referral link! http://www.swtor.com/r/gBW7FL

DerSchneider
06.29.2016 , 04:39 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by AlCorazon View Post
Thank you for the info. Is there a link where to watch? And what is the stream, official Bioware interview? And most importantly, how do you know?
Yes, completely legit. Updated first post with the link. I saw another thread, then checked stream page. They already updated the date.
They do it monthly, talk about state of the game.
Nightrain Juggernaut

benmas
06.30.2016 , 12:47 AM | #4
someone got banned from the stream chat for saying "temple chair exploit" but if we all ask then we should get an answer soon if we pressure them.
i hope the rewards are good.
waythuk/clortork/bencat/zibak/nex/harrkov/sabotte
sagrtar/biggreenbeam/maseddheed/cyrenic/alr/zbak
The Red Eclipse-->Darth Malgus
<take a seat>

DerSchneider
06.30.2016 , 09:23 AM | #5
bump, because important.
Nightrain Juggernaut

DrewFromPhilly
06.30.2016 , 10:53 AM | #6
They'll likely just ignore you completely, and if they do acknowledge it (which is highly unlikely)...it will be a vague non-committal non-answer.
Unsubscribed (Founder, Jan 2012 - Jan 2017) and uninstalled

DerSchneider
06.30.2016 , 12:04 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by DrewFromPhilly View Post
They'll likely just ignore you completely, and if they do acknowledge it (which is highly unlikely)...it will be a vague non-committal non-answer.
Oh thank you, I didn't realise that it's uncomfortable question for them. I didn't realise their intention is to do crappy solo casual "content". You opened my eyes.
That's why I made a disclaimer though. Also when there was a pre season I also gathered people for asking, they did answer and soon launched a season.
Nightrain Juggernaut

DerSchneider
06.30.2016 , 03:54 PM | #8
Okay after some dozens of questions (good job people), Eric said that they are working on it and will post answer soon. Considering their stream was overhyped by new event, I am more than satisfied with this answer.
Nightrain Juggernaut

AlCorazon
06.30.2016 , 05:15 PM | #9
So nothing about ranked 7 end and even a glimp on the rewards? Why are they so PVE concentrated and not giving anything to pvp.
My referral link! http://www.swtor.com/r/gBW7FL

DerSchneider
06.30.2016 , 05:29 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by AlCorazon View Post
So nothing about ranked 7 end and even a glimp on the rewards? Why are they so PVE concentrated and not giving anything to pvp.
Actually they never show ranked rewards on a livestream. There was always a blog with tiers and tokens. Perhaps Eric meant that they are making such blog.
Nightrain Juggernaut