Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Free character transfers from tofn

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Free character transfers from tofn

AuronBlake
07.27.2016 , 09:39 PM | #21
Seriously at least give us an answer !!!

Seasick_Steve
07.30.2016 , 02:44 PM | #22
I have even logged a ticket regarding no WZ pop, the reply was "We think there is a bug" ! With that kind of response I do not forsee any help soon !

byff
08.04.2016 , 01:50 AM | #23
Closed the server now!!!!

Zethrion
08.04.2016 , 06:46 AM | #24
Do one of these 3 at least.....
1. Merge the servers,
2. Legacy moves to an affordable amount like 1000cc
3. Char transfers at a price of 90-100cc(permanent price for this)

Wanash
08.04.2016 , 10:04 AM | #25
Its pretty obvious they don't care anymore of the EU side, long time i played the game, so i shoudlnt complain, but i mean they can ONLY WIN in letting us transfer for FREE to populated server.

But then again, what can one expect from EA, they don't give two ***** about there playerbase, that was obvious from the start of this game.
There is enough people in this thread alone to give us a free transfer so that we could enjoy the game, ATLEAST for subs, who cares about free players seriously, they can pay the toll, subs shouldnt need to.

Shadow_Ray
08.04.2016 , 04:26 PM | #26
I totally agree with everything said in this thread.
I was away for 2 months without Internet due to house move and when I came back the server suddenly turned dead.
I am legendary player with 12 characters. I have been sub without stop almost since beginning of the game and now I can not play it.
Whoever proposed about starting new toon at TRE can go and.... himself
I have 8 chars at 65 with fully augmented top tier pvp armours with some of the armours and weapons no longer available to buy/get. I am not starting to grind for all that from the scratch.
I have started in game ticked which was just closed without explanation. Considering the numbers of people online on the server there must be at least half of server population here.
I guess if nothing will change by the end of the month it will be time to say goodbye to SWTOR before next months sub will kick in.
It is a shame that none from admin team even bothers to reply to all those complaints. Perhaps people need to take to social media about being screwed by EA before someone will take any action?!

Lexxiu
08.05.2016 , 01:26 AM | #27
I`m totally wasted with this situation. 9 PVP toons just rotting on TOFN.

byff
08.05.2016 , 03:34 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Zethrion View Post
Do one of these 3 at least.....
1. Merge the servers,
2. Legacy moves to an affordable amount like 1000cc
3. Char transfers at a price of 90-100cc(permanent price for this)
absolutely agree!

Char transfers at a price of 90-100cc(permanent price for this), it is the minimal solution

AuronBlake
08.06.2016 , 03:03 AM | #29
are the devs still following this forum or it's just left to rotten ?

LightRebel
08.07.2016 , 01:53 PM | #30
I'll put in my two cents here as well. Returned after some time of not playing only to find the whole place abandoned. I'm considering to drop the subscription cause I don't feel like paying for a single player game. You better come up with something fast, BioWare. Even my 'love' for Star Wars will not be able to make me stay forever.
"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you?"