Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Free character transfers from tofn

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Free character transfers from tofn

Fotios
07.13.2016 , 05:56 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by orillah View Post
Hi, as a recent returned subscriber im really sad about situation on the server right now. Totally agree with all people here, it was my main server i dont want to start over again. As much as leveling are easy now, i only like pvp aspect of the game... But right now you cant do pvp, even group finder is dead.
It's really necessary to do something, either close/merge server or give people ability to transfer their charcters without fee(or at minimum), it would be only a right decision.
If you can`t afford 1000cc for character transfer, since you are a sub, Start a new toon at Red Eclipse. and lvl it up just with wzs.
You will be 65lvl with top pvp armor in no time.
When there is a cheap offer again, trasnfer your whole legacy and you will be fine

kapitanmichal
07.13.2016 , 07:26 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Fotios View Post
If you can`t afford 1000cc for character transfer, since you are a sub, Start a new toon at Red Eclipse. and lvl it up just with wzs.
You will be 65lvl with top pvp armor in no time.
When there is a cheap offer again, trasnfer your whole legacy and you will be fine
Really? It is your sollution? Start new toon on TRE? Abandon all your mains, start all over again and hope that there will be another cheap transfer event someday, maybe in 2019 who cares?

Soul-scythe
07.20.2016 , 01:43 PM | #13
I too am a recently returned player who's gutted to find my whole legacy is stuck on a dead server.

As someone who's been a sub for a long time (I left my sub active as I always intended to come back), I totally refuse to have to spend 40.00 or whatever just to be able to enjoy the game properly because my server died while I wasn't playing. What happens if I do and that server dies in a few months, do they expect me to pay again?

Surely devs would realise dead servers leads to lost players? You might get 1 in 10 paying for a transfer but that's hardly a retention rate any business would, or should, be aiming for. Surely it makes sense when an active server population drops so low (if there's 20 people in fleet it's a party!) to do free transfers to another server so those players might actually stay with the game?

I see a few replies of people who say just start over. No, I've ploughed so many hours into those 13 or so chars and leveling up my legacy, not a chance in hell will I redo it all when it can easily happen again. Plus it's unfair to put players in the position where they may have to abandon all progress and start again due to poor server management.

Simple message to devs - either offer a solution or lose players (after 4 days back I'm on verge of leaving again due to this issue).

Lexxiu
07.21.2016 , 02:41 AM | #14
Can you devs do something? We are all stucked here on PVP server with no PVP at all. WZ are non-existent!!!. I moved one of my toon to TRE and the server there is full of people and WZ`s. But i need my other toons there as well. So you want me to pay 10k coins for your actions?, I`m already feel robbed for 1000 coins because of the "forced" transfer! Not to mention, that I paid real money for my sub just to sit on the dead PVP server with no-existent WZ. It is just a shame. Please provide free transfers and please do it soon, not in the next century

blackphantome
07.21.2016 , 04:17 AM | #15
Same problem in Germany. Well, my guild and I moved in the period of time where it was 90CC but even 90CC is too much. Why do players have to PAY for getting to a server that is alive? It is not their fault.
I did not steal your droid.

Wintersportverein Tatooine

AuronBlake
07.21.2016 , 04:48 PM | #16
i really hope this happens....for me swtor has become a single player game...and that's horrible

szombattams
07.22.2016 , 08:37 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Atomrofl View Post
Got 8 chars on this server, but no activity on the server.. Merge the server with "The Red Eclipse"...

Devs please react qucikly to prevent more player loss...
I very much agree!

xAZUREx
07.24.2016 , 07:59 PM | #18
That's cute, I have 15 bleeding characters that need moving and even if I did 2/3 of the character names are taken on RED, names I've had since the beginning of this game.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd: (Kazama Legacy)
<A New Hope> <Sith Crusaders>
There is no force, there is only FUS RO DAH

Mikbeanster
07.24.2016 , 08:26 PM | #19
Wow, just got back from a few month break from the game and it seems that the server I play on is dead. This blows, was looking forward to being back but not to a dead server. Too much time and too many toons to pay to move to a new server.

orillah
07.27.2016 , 12:02 AM | #20
Nearly one month pass from my return and there is nothing happend, looks like dev's are not care and there is no point in prolonging the subscription, pity.