Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Free character transfers from tofn

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Free character transfers from tofn

kapitanmichal
06.28.2016 , 10:01 AM | #1
Explain me please, why should I keep my subscription if my server is dead and I cant even play warzones, flashpoints, operations etc. Every TOFN player should be allowed to move on another server for free. Otherwise there is no reason to play

ToMyMa
06.28.2016 , 01:59 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by kapitanmichal View Post
Explain me please, why should I keep my subscription if my server is dead and I cant even play warzones, flashpoints, operations etc. Every TOFN player should be allowed to move on another server for free. Otherwise there is no reason to play
You had that chance. Twice.

kapitanmichal
06.28.2016 , 02:40 PM | #3
But I wasn's able to do it. You know, I wasn't in home. When I returned my server was already dead. And now I'm stuck, paying for single player game.

Alec_Fortescue
06.30.2016 , 12:49 PM | #4
Well, you can always accept someone's referral for a free transfer.

Zethrion
06.30.2016 , 04:50 PM | #5
People like did not play the game for a long time, so we could not get the Free transfer or low cost transfer since we had no idea that it was needed, i returned to the game about 21 days after the last time its was 90cc, now its a 1000cc per Char, there are not enough players on the server to play with on a consistence level, if you want to do something that is not solo missions.

I have about 7-9 chars that I need to move so even a 1 free move wont help, and with a server dieing like this, below normal low pop, they should give free transfer, merge the server or as a minimum offer something like 90cc per char or 1000cc for a full Legacy move....
Since they offer nothing like Cross-server Quees to the instances, Wz or Ops they are not delivering minimum req. for the promised service you pay for.

Lexxiu
07.03.2016 , 10:32 AM | #6
Can you please close this server? 10 people on the fleet. All people gone, I`m stucked here with 10 toons... Just great.....

-Artos-
07.05.2016 , 02:59 PM | #7
Same here....I just returned after few months to find out that TOFN is dead...Ive waited 3-Three *********** hours to get into 1WZ...srsly?

Ive got 6 chars and I plan to have more-bound to my legacy chars, so 1,000cc per char transfer is outrageous.

orillah
07.08.2016 , 12:41 PM | #8
Hi, as a recent returned subscriber im really sad about situation on the server right now. Totally agree with all people here, it was my main server i dont want to start over again. As much as leveling are easy now, i only like pvp aspect of the game... But right now you cant do pvp, even group finder is dead.
It's really necessary to do something, either close/merge server or give people ability to transfer their charcters without fee(or at minimum), it would be only a right decision.

Atomrofl
07.12.2016 , 03:52 AM | #9
Got 8 chars on this server, but no activity on the server.. Merge the server with "The Red Eclipse"...

Devs please react qucikly to prevent more player loss...

-Artos-
07.12.2016 , 12:02 PM | #10
Exactly...Im thinking about leaving the game...Ive got 6chars on this server and I dont want to start all over again on TRE ( TRE is the only alternative )....neither do I want to pay extra $40 for transfer.

Im a subscriber but all the advanteges of being subscriber are irrelevant if WZ/FP/OP are "dead"...

And many friends think the same...

Merge this server with The Red Eclipse.

Devs respond to this thread!