Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Really? No end to it?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Really? No end to it?

AlCorazon
06.28.2016 , 04:15 AM | #1
So Bioware, the ques are no longer popping as people got the tokens together, however in 4.6 notes i see no "season 7 rewards vendor will be up". The ques are not popping, most of the peeps good or bad got the desired amount they need together. How long i wonder do they plan to drag out season 7 and its rewards announcement? Or does it never show on patch notes?
My referral link! http://www.swtor.com/r/gBW7FL

Master-Nala
06.28.2016 , 06:33 PM | #2
Don't rush them when they are creating rewards man. It takes a long time to recolor a mount and come up with some names for titles.
Below this is my referral link. If you press it you get free stuff and I get free stuff. This makes you, me....and Bioware happy, but don't let that stop you!
Referral Link---> http://www.swtor.com/r/fDdy48 <---Referral Link

AlCorazon
06.29.2016 , 03:15 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Nala View Post
Don't rush them when they are creating rewards man. It takes a long time to recolor a mount and come up with some names for titles.
Oh yes, I am sure. One time they could actually do something nice and on time.... i hope it won't drag out. Ques are very long for Ranked.
My referral link! http://www.swtor.com/r/gBW7FL

DerSchneider
06.29.2016 , 07:55 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Nala View Post
Actually they do good things sometimes, even mounts are better looking than CM analogue. And furious armor sets are still the best thing they ever did.
Nightrain Juggernaut

teclado
06.29.2016 , 11:34 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DerSchneider View Post
Actually they do good things sometimes, even mounts are better looking than CM analogue. And furious armor sets are still the best thing they ever did.
Such heights will never be reached again, IMO. Look at Eric's explanation of not wanting the rewards to be too good because they are exclusive. Awesome + exclusive is not something that they want to do anymore. The game is focused on the casual solo player now. Anything that requires significant effort is too hard and too exclusive. You can be a terrible PUG who doesn't know what a rotation is and still get the best PVE operations gear in the game via EV/KP "hard mode" op of the week (easier than some story mode). This is what the game is now.

With that in mind, here are my expectations: very long seasons and very long off-seasons. Mediocre rewards with no blog posts showing them off (you can't get the casuals all riled up by showing them something that they won't be able to get). No announcements regarding start or end of seasons other than patch notes. Keep the attention on the KotFE stuff, minimal effort on anything else.

The pvp in this game has certainly died. I think we've all known for a long time. I've been in denial. I have a few days left, then I am out. I haven't logged in to the game in weeks. It was fun, but the game is not even close to what it once was, or what it could have been.
SS
Malovo - Marauder