Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<3 cc

QuiveringPotato
06.28.2016 , 05:32 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Savej View Post
BW had the cc-breaker reset on death lined up in an update but the forum rage over the idea forced them to take it out. One problem is that most of the people that aren't fans of cc-fests have already left.

Most of the cc isn't needed or used in pve. For my part I think aoe mezzes (flashbang, awe, fear, grenades) should be made pve-only, aoe stuns/roots should have shorter duration and all aoe cc should have longer cds. I doubt any of that would wreck class balance any more than it already is but at the same time the cc mess would diminish greatly.
Oh yeah, I think I remember reading stuff about that on the PTS.
Arvengis | Akanias Taleri | Mhyrah | Arcuneth | Tol'ika
Arteum | Celden

The Ebon Hawk <Nerf Operatives> Youtube Channel

Kiesu
06.28.2016 , 05:56 PM | #12
I would agree, get rid of CCs. Or atleast the one hard or soft stun stun each class has by deafult. If they get another by utility or proficiency fine, but even removing that one mandatory CC would make pvp a lot more fun. Nobody in the history of ever enjoys getting taken control of their character away from them in an action game.

And anyone QQing you cant kill healer without a stun- you cant be stunned either. Healers stun you too, healers teammates stun you too. More healing time for them more dps time for you. It evens out.

Quote: Originally Posted by Savej View Post
Most of the cc isn't needed or used in pve. For my part I think aoe mezzes (flashbang, awe, fear, grenades) should be made pve-only, aoe stuns/roots should have shorter duration and all aoe cc should have longer cds. I doubt any of that would wreck class balance any more than it already is but at the same time the cc mess would diminish greatly.
Or this.
Refer!
What made Origin stories superior to KotFE/ET? All 8 story characters could co-exist.
Level and world designer, comic artist, general RP nerd and occasional snark novelist. Arts
Oldie from Legions of Lettow to Tomb of Freedon Nadd, to Red Eclipse to Darth Malgus.