Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Got wrecked by group of mercenaries.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Got wrecked by group of mercenaries.

-Bob-
06.26.2016 , 10:19 AM | #11
I'll join a merc premade
There are no Victims, Only volunteers!
Der Untermensch
Referral link

AlrikFassbauer
06.26.2016 , 10:30 AM | #12
Just got the opposite : My Commando got beaten by PTs all of the time, 2 or 3 times with 10k railshots.
My only defense is that my Commando wasn't fully equipped ( several 204 pieces, still ) - but that was why I did some more PvP : To get the Comms I need for 208 gear ... But, losing EVERY fight just is not fun.
Well, the other match, before that was more fun insofar as if I was able to take out a few Maras & Juggs ... I can't say how bad they were geared, but I guess, compared with how easily I could take them out, that they were probably not geared very well ( and about skill ... I just can't say. How does a bad judge a bad ? )
Complex minds
will create
Complex problems.

Clone_Enforcer
06.26.2016 , 10:32 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Floplag View Post
i wanted to do an all BH guild in the same armor, maybe all same or maybe with diff colors, power ranger-esque... just to completely irritate people. Alas. i seemed to be the only one with that particular sense of humor.
There's a few people that did that when I was in a huttball match around winter. They had a pink, blue, green, and red ranger with different classes. I think it was a group of 4 that did this, but during the match their armor rating was bad because I was able to drop their health low very easily and I didn't had my advanced gear and augments at the time. A few other team members began to realize that their were other players looking like power rangers wielding a lightsaber or a blaster and started focusing their fire on them. I can't remember if my team won that match or not but it was funny. I was only grouped with a friend that rolled a gunslinger but I haven't seen that person since then because he/she was more into the empire now. I'm guessing she got bored of the republic but I'm not really into the dark side stuff (It's just not my thing). Decent person though, I rarely meet anyone that have compassion like letting me queue with them for warzones when I'm not a subscriber. Wished there were more people like that are sympathetic to others and are respectful.
Crickets.

Clone_Enforcer
06.26.2016 , 10:36 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Greezt View Post
That would make me quit... And break my keyboard. Few things are more frustrating than being focus by a pair of mercs. Maybe ops with their laugh...
I would actually take a break from warzones if stuff like this keep happening for days. It's just no fun to be on a losing streak. I really do hope PVE content gets better when season 2 hits like making solo flashpoints challenging not make combat support droids so powerful. Better yet, I want that Republic/GSI combat support droid to be my companion so bad! And it better not come from a cartel market! And want everyone to get the opportunity to get one from a reputation vendor!!!
Crickets.

Clone_Enforcer
06.26.2016 , 10:40 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
Just got the opposite : My Commando got beaten by PTs all of the time, 2 or 3 times with 10k railshots.
My only defense is that my Commando wasn't fully equipped ( several 204 pieces, still ) - but that was why I did some more PvP : To get the Comms I need for 208 gear ... But, losing EVERY fight just is not fun.
Well, the other match, before that was more fun insofar as if I was able to take out a few Maras & Juggs ... I can't say how bad they were geared, but I guess, compared with how easily I could take them out, that they were probably not geared very well ( and about skill ... I just can't say. How does a bad judge a bad ? )
When their abilities are on cooldown. You can't let a juggernaught get some rest after they use that ability to boost their health back up again. If that ability is not on cooldown, the trick is to stun it and use crowd control to let their ability go to waste when it's activated. It's best not to hit it or give any type of damage to it while it's ability is triggered other wise you're just letting it get his/her health go back up again with each hit they take.
Crickets.

AlrikFassbauer
06.26.2016 , 10:44 AM | #16
Yes, that must have been it.
Complex minds
will create
Complex problems.

MackPol
06.26.2016 , 10:46 AM | #17
Hi mates, funny but we recently had the same idea. To run Merc only groups. So yeah started just few days ago a Merc only guild it is on TRE server so not the one you are talking about. And we find it awesome. Gotta show them full trinity comps how cool is playing Merc haha anyway its fun, if cannot win you can always do Sorc hunt
If any of you are or ever will be on TRE, come on and join up. Also if you think it is a good idea maybe you want to create them Merc guilds on your servers hahaa <Mercs>

midianlord
06.26.2016 , 10:54 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyDarkkitten View Post
inv me inv me!!!!
As we say in EVE-Online:

X.
Merc and 'Slinger since launch, Merc and 'Slinger for life
(Feels good, doesn't it? Well it certainly does for me!)

QuiveringPotato
06.26.2016 , 05:00 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Floplag View Post
i wanted to do an all BH guild in the same armor, maybe all same or maybe with diff colors, power ranger-esque... just to completely irritate people. Alas. i seemed to be the only one with that particular sense of humor.
A friend has <Powertech Rangers> on our server with the same theme, haha.
Arvengis | Akanias Taleri | Mhyrah | Arcuneth | Tol'ika
Arteum | Celden

The Ebon Hawk <Nerf Operatives> Youtube Channel

Dangun
06.26.2016 , 11:13 PM | #20
There was an all Trooper guild a few years ago on Bastion (or maybe it was Gav Daragon). They were only recruiting Commandos and Vanguards. I dont think it lasted too long. Gentlemen Gankers used to run an all trooper event from time to time. They all wore the same green trooper armor, it was quite a sight.