Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Got wrecked by group of mercenaries.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Got wrecked by group of mercenaries.

Clone_Enforcer's Avatar


Clone_Enforcer
06.25.2016 , 08:05 PM | #1
Uuuuuuggggggh..... And their health won't go down. What the hell man? Sick of the group crap.
Crickets.

Floplag's Avatar


Floplag
06.25.2016 , 08:13 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Clone_Enforcer View Post
Uuuuuuggggggh..... And their health won't go down. What the hell man? Sick of the group crap.
Hold up... a Merc premade? and I friggin missed it? FML
Floplag - Merc/Mando
Referral link, cause why not: http://www.swtor.com/r/wdLxth

Volxen's Avatar


Volxen
06.25.2016 , 09:56 PM | #3
Someone should make an all merc or mando premade guild called "Get Netted". That would be pretty funny to see in warzones.

LadyDarkkitten's Avatar


LadyDarkkitten
06.25.2016 , 10:17 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Volxen View Post
Someone should make an all merc or mando premade guild called "Get Netted". That would be pretty funny to see in warzones.
hahahahahahahahahahahah
Quote: Originally Posted by NathanielStarr
Here is my argument. The PvP is so good and balanced the game has to go free to play if it hopes to survive. More than 2/3rds of the player base left because PvP is too good. It's so good and balanced that no one wants to play it.

LadyDarkkitten's Avatar


LadyDarkkitten
06.25.2016 , 10:17 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Floplag View Post
Hold up... a Merc premade? and I friggin missed it? FML
inv me inv me!!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by NathanielStarr
Here is my argument. The PvP is so good and balanced the game has to go free to play if it hopes to survive. More than 2/3rds of the player base left because PvP is too good. It's so good and balanced that no one wants to play it.

TrixxieTriss's Avatar


TrixxieTriss
06.26.2016 , 12:46 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by volxen View Post
someone should make an all merc or mando premade guild called "get netted". That would be pretty funny to see in warzones.
lmao 😂😂

Greezt's Avatar


Greezt
06.26.2016 , 12:55 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Volxen View Post
Someone should make an all merc or mando premade guild called "Get Netted". That would be pretty funny to see in warzones.
That would make me quit... And break my keyboard. Few things are more frustrating than being focus by a pair of mercs. Maybe ops with their laugh...

OldRepublicRevan's Avatar


OldRepublicRevan
06.26.2016 , 07:07 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Floplag View Post
Hold up... a Merc premade? and I friggin missed it? FML
Yeah for real? Where are these fellow Mercs?

Romeugues's Avatar


Romeugues
06.26.2016 , 07:15 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Volxen View Post
Someone should make an all merc or mando premade guild called "Get Netted". That would be pretty funny to see in warzones.
I would join such a guild for my mandi

Floplag's Avatar


Floplag
06.26.2016 , 09:16 AM | #10
i wanted to do an all BH guild in the same armor, maybe all same or maybe with diff colors, power ranger-esque... just to completely irritate people. Alas. i seemed to be the only one with that particular sense of humor.
Floplag - Merc/Mando
Referral link, cause why not: http://www.swtor.com/r/wdLxth