Petition: Retroactive For Dark Vs Light Event For Veteran Players and...

DarthEnrique

Petition: Retroactive For Dark Vs Light Event For Veteran Players and players who have already done part of the achievements and allow people who fall short of legendary player to get it with currently active characters.

Also, make items inside the DarkvLight packs Bind on-equip not bind on-pickup as they are Cartel Market items.

It's fair to all. Sign below.

Side note: Surprised this petition hasn't been started.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a new event. Rewards for the new event are earned by participating in the new event. Nobody owes you anything retroactively.

This socalled event is a major insult and a slap in the face to longstanding subscribers ... they deserve at least retroactive achievements which is an ABSOLUTE MUST.

It's a new event. Rewards for the new event are earned by participating in the new event. Nobody owes you anything retroactively.

A new player can "participate" by playing the game normally

A veteran player who has already explored the game and completed many achievements in the game has to do the long boring process of doing those exact things again.

Edited by DarthWoad

+1

At most I'd suggest the devs look to rewarding tokens rather than rng crates and a vendor to spend them on.

At most I'd suggest the devs look to rewarding tokens rather than rng crates and a vendor to spend them on.

That would have been a good move, IMO. :)

But I gather the studio really likes letting RNG rickroll the players. :p

Careful now.. people don't like anyone getting off "message". :p

+1 as I agree with you. :)

/signed.

as much as i love my grinds... I do them for pride and integrity of knowing they were accomplished. Not so I can ignore the first completion to try and do it again, that's just ignorance.

And I sure as hell won't do them just so I can enjoy the bliss of getting screwed over by luck factors on a stupid crate, which they'll most likely arbitrarily throw onto the cartel market after the event ends anyway

Edited by Bonzenaattori

I'm a vetran player with 28 toons on Ebon Hawk. You don't need Retroactive are you people out of your mind!

You don't get the point of this event for crying out loud its not supposed to be retroactive, its supposed to be a SPEEDRUN

Everyone starts at the same time, and then their is an end date, i summed it up in my guide how easy it will be. You only need 2 Character slots to do this event. You don't need to do story content except for just 1 character, everyone else you can hit lv 50 by doing anything like heroics, pvp, gsf etc.

I will NEVER sign this petition because it defeats the point of the event.

No one is making you do it, their are different levels for how much effort you want to put into your speed run.

Get over it, suck it up either do it, do some of it, or don't touch it at all. As for i, I will be going full throttle into this.

Also the rewards at max is 85 packs that drop only gold and platinum rare items, they are basically giving you a free hypercrate and a half of pure Gold and Platinum items.

The event is fine as it is.

Edit: My guide if you want to see how easy it will be to get the first 5 ranks: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=886350

Edited by josephxp