Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What server aside from Harb has decent PvP?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
What server aside from Harb has decent PvP?

Floplag
06.25.2016 , 11:42 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyDarkkitten View Post
oh no JC love? darn it. Was hoping you might be tempted to come join me in my leveling trials.

My simple math checks it seemed to be lagging behind the other 2. This event will need all facets of the game so the larger pop seems wise. Why dont you dump an alt there? .

I wish those who were more active around here werent so spread out server wise, would be fun to do this in teams to get it done thats for certain.

If any are coming to Harb for it let me know if i can help.
Floplag - Merc/Mando
Referral link, cause why not: http://www.swtor.com/r/wdLxth

-Bob-
06.26.2016 , 10:11 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
he doesn't grp anyway.
I've grouped with Flop a few times for WZs though its been several months if not a year or more since thats happened.
There are no Victims, Only volunteers!
Der Untermensch
Referral link

Clone_Enforcer
06.26.2016 , 10:18 AM | #23
Definitely not the PVP and RP servers. Believe me, I've been on both servers and they suck, big time.
Crickets.

Floplag
06.26.2016 , 01:12 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by -Bob- View Post
I've grouped with Flop a few times for WZs though its been several months if not a year or more since thats happened.
Honestly so few people use their names from here there and they have changed so many times ive lost track of many people and am not sure who is who these days.

Suffice to say that i am 100% not against grouping for any content, only against those who think it equates to skill in PvP or cannot compete without it.

PvP wise it seems there is little choice these days as i have very few matches without on on either or both sides. My opposition to it is moot.
Floplag - Merc/Mando

foxmob
06.26.2016 , 02:58 PM | #25
lmao at this conversation. it was a joke.
Krackerjack/Deinon/Antiphon
JC -- Harb -- TEH

Floplag
06.26.2016 , 03:08 PM | #26
lmao at this conversation. it was a joke.
I'm sorry dude but seriously I get it alot from people.. youd be surprised. People think cause you are against one facet of a thing you are against it all... nothing is further from the truth. If i didn't like grouping and playing with others i wouldn't be in an MMO ao... IDK sorry if i misunderstood but i have seriously been asked about more times than i can remember.
Floplag - Merc/Mando

Flintfire
06.26.2016 , 07:41 PM | #27
come to JC. Just dont roll a pub
Infyrno/Infyrnex Infyrnus/Infyrnal
Leiptr Venaticus
Slaughtor Evisceran/Karrnivore
Sleipe/Medyc Desolus/Tyrantix

GM of Oblivion

Jaiyne
06.27.2016 , 08:07 AM | #28
I play with a small group of friends on TEH and SL. Both servers are still active for regs while neither have much yolo q action.

We also get some group ranked action on both servers, but more on TEH than SL.
*Saeya*Shiva**Jaiyne*India*Syarae*

on some dead servers atm

foxmob
06.27.2016 , 08:42 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Flintfire View Post
come to JC. Just dont roll a pub
heh. I was in ahg on pub side yesterday. an op (prolly zouric) sprints toward our pylon out of the gate and goes into stealth. I see him and drop scans and fire to pull him out while a sage stands around the pylon and a sentinel activates it. I'm the farthest person from the pylon. as soon as it goes green, both the sent and the sage run to mid. I stand there in amazement then go into /say and tell the op to take the node. then I go mid and die to a resurgum 4m. screw it. imbeciles on my team. resurgum on the other side. leave WZ. 30s later, one of my idiots -- er -- teammates whispers "reported." lmao

don't roll pub on JC. really. atm, it's far worse than pub side harby. it's even worse than pot5 pub side was right after paid transfers. what makes it bad isn't that you can't win. you can get wins on any server. it's just mindnumbing how idiotic the majority of the players are, and they're almost all randoms. think secforce and we are legendary...oh, and house lanister can sometimes make a pub team seem competent. but you're talking about a sum total of about 15 guys that need to have at least 4 together at one time of the day.

don't roll pub on JC. lol
Krackerjack/Deinon/Antiphon
JC -- Harb -- TEH

Flintfire
06.27.2016 , 10:18 AM | #30
heh. I was in ahg on pub side yesterday. an op (prolly zouric) sprints toward our pylon out of the gate and goes into stealth. I see him and drop scans and fire to pull him out while a sage stands around the pylon and a sentinel activates it. I'm the farthest person from the pylon. as soon as it goes green, both the sent and the sage run to mid. I stand there in amazement then go into /say and tell the op to take the node. then I go mid and die to a resurgum 4m. screw it. imbeciles on my team. resurgum on the other side. leave WZ. 30s later, one of my idiots -- er -- teammates whispers "reported." lmao

don't roll pub on JC. really. atm, it's far worse than pub side harby. it's even worse than pot5 pub side was right after paid transfers. what makes it bad isn't that you can't win. you can get wins on any server. it's just mindnumbing how idiotic the majority of the players are, and they're almost all randoms. think secforce and we are legendary...oh, and house lanister can sometimes make a pub team seem competent. but you're talking about a sum total of about 15 guys that need to have at least 4 together at one time of the day.

don't roll pub on JC. lol
It is actually this bad. The average player nowadays is pretty bad but theres something magical about JC pub pugs that is both comical and confusing. My favorite story is me fighting a guardian in a huttball when i have the ball. I use blazing bolts to slow him down and get some distance, so what does he do? To dodge it he uses mad dash right into a fire pit. Now this was pretty funny, so I keep walking, but then a sage in his guild walks up to him and apparently tries to use a combat rez in pvp (ikr, but i guess they were going to try, it works every once in a while.) The sage walks right next to him, starts rezzing just as the fire comes out again and kills the sage mid-channel. I then get raged at by the guardian the rest of the game how I can only kill him using "fire strats" even though I killed him plenty of times without his darwinist tendencies interfering in a killing blow.
Infyrno/Infyrnex Infyrnus/Infyrnal
Leiptr Venaticus
Slaughtor Evisceran/Karrnivore
Sleipe/Medyc Desolus/Tyrantix

GM of Oblivion