Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What server aside from Harb has decent PvP?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
What server aside from Harb has decent PvP?

Greezt
06.24.2016 , 11:50 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyDarkkitten View Post
Well when i transfered an alt from Jc to harb I took all my legacy unlocks and achievs with me. So my harb legacy jumped from level 4 to level 30 and gained all the datacrons I hadn't picked up yet on harb, most class buffs, completed companion presence bonuses the ship legacy mailbox, etc. So assuming you made a brand new char on harb during the event he would have your harb legacy unlocks. You could then level him to say 25 for the very first rank of ls/ds. If you then switched that level 25 to TEH, your (new?) legacy on TEH would have all your harb unlocks and would also have the first rank of ls/ds on that server. After that you would have to make new chars on harb or teh to advance those legacies seperately OR you could then complete the entire event on TEH then transfer an alt BACK to harb to share with the harb server your new legacy completions. That is my understanding of it.
So basically, if I transfer from TRE (my main server) to TEH, would that grant me full event achievements? Seeing as my legacy is already complete there.

-Bob-
06.25.2016 , 11:04 AM | #12
Thanks Flop
There are no Victims, Only volunteers!
Der Untermensch
Referral link

Floplag
06.25.2016 , 11:24 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by -Bob- View Post
Thanks Flop
Your welcome... but what did i do?
Floplag - Merc/Mando
Referral link, cause why not: http://www.swtor.com/r/wdLxth

-Bob-
06.25.2016 , 01:34 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Floplag View Post
Your welcome... but what did i do?
referral link
There are no Victims, Only volunteers!
Der Untermensch
Referral link

Floplag
06.25.2016 , 01:43 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by -Bob- View Post
referral link
ah, ok, wonderful
Floplag - Merc/Mando

Clone_Enforcer
06.25.2016 , 08:07 PM | #16
Oh my gosh merceneries are everywhere in pvp at harbinger right now. This is getting annoying. They just won't die.
Crickets.

Floplag
06.25.2016 , 10:08 PM | #17
ok so population wise it looks like EH has the lead over SL as the only other server thats shows same level as Harbinger.
Considering population on both sides is needed for this events, it has to be more than just good PvP i guess so... EH has the lead.
For those who care or are in the same boat as me.
Floplag - Merc/Mando

LadyDarkkitten
06.25.2016 , 10:19 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Floplag View Post
ok so population wise it looks like EH has the lead over SL as the only other server thats shows same level as Harbinger.
Considering population on both sides is needed for this events, it has to be more than just good PvP i guess so... EH has the lead.
For those who care or are in the same boat as me.
oh no JC love? darn it. Was hoping you might be tempted to come join me in my leveling trials.
Quote: Originally Posted by NathanielStarr
Here is my argument. The PvP is so good and balanced the game has to go free to play if it hopes to survive. More than 2/3rds of the player base left because PvP is too good. It's so good and balanced that no one wants to play it.

foxmob
06.25.2016 , 10:25 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyDarkkitten View Post
oh no JC love? darn it. Was hoping you might be tempted to come join me in my leveling trials.
he doesn't grp anyway.
Krackerjack/Deinon/Antiphon
JC -- Harb -- TEH

Floplag
06.25.2016 , 11:40 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
he doesn't grp anyway.
Thats not true actually. I know that seems to be the perception but it really isnt the case.
I group a lot, especially in PvE. i just dont like to run full premades in PvP cause it takes all the fun out of it.
Feel free to ask anytime.
Floplag - Merc/Mando