Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What server aside from Harb has decent PvP?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
What server aside from Harb has decent PvP?

Floplag
06.24.2016 , 09:03 AM | #1
Im not leaving Harb but if i do the DS/LS event ill be forced to do it on another server so ill need a temporary/part time home for those times im choosing to work thru this stuff...
I know Bastion is dead as a doornail already left that so what, Shawowlands, Ebon Hawk?

Were going to need a referral tree for everyone in the same boat i think
Floplag - Merc/Mando
Referral link, cause why not: http://www.swtor.com/r/wdLxth

foxmob
06.24.2016 , 09:36 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Floplag View Post
Im a referral noob, dont they have to use mine for me to get the transfer? lol
I think it's against forum rules to ask ppl to click on your referral link. you might wanna change the way you present it. moderation of this forum is a little...weird.
Krackerjack/Deinon/Antiphon
JC -- Harb -- TEH

GhOsTPrOz
06.24.2016 , 09:37 AM | #3
Ebon hawk is very much alive. I would say the pvp is scewed maybe 60/40 Pub/Imp. There's always good matches and bad. Other than that it's rather "alive" in all aspects, it's the second most populated server behind harbinger.
<Tragic Heroes> <Don't Tell Me What To Do> -Star Forge
http://tragicheroes.enjin.com/

Free stuff - http://www.swtor.com/r/XsKLPx

Floplag
06.24.2016 , 09:38 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
I think it's against forum rules to ask ppl to click on your referral link. you might wanna change the way you present it. moderation of this forum is a little...weird.
point taken, changed
Floplag - Merc/Mando

LadyDarkkitten
06.24.2016 , 10:40 AM | #5
Im a referral noob, dont they have to use mine for me to get the transfer? lol
No you get the free transfer when you use someone elses link. Its part of the rewards for the returning player so that you can transfer your old level 55 from its dead server to where your freind now plays.

Btw jedi cov is pretty active, its not as big as Harb, but its there and wzs happen. If your wanting to come over and try it hit me up and I can give you some credits, exp boosts and maybe run your guy through some heroics to help build up its exp/gear and help level your new legacy.
Quote: Originally Posted by NathanielStarr
Here is my argument. The PvP is so good and balanced the game has to go free to play if it hopes to survive. More than 2/3rds of the player base left because PvP is too good. It's so good and balanced that no one wants to play it.

Greezt
06.24.2016 , 11:12 AM | #6
Slightly unrelated, but here's my question: if you transfer a toon for the event, does that affect the advancement for the event? I'm asking because Musco said that advancement is tracked via lwgacy achievements. I've been saving up CCs yo transfer a toon to TEH, but will this ruin my event stuff?

Hatsheput
06.24.2016 , 11:24 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by DerSchneider View Post
Ebon hawk is alive, but I heard republic dominates both regs and yolo.
You can use my link though :P
I play empire a decent amount of regs on TEH and there are some decent pub premades. However, it is mostly pug vs pug and imps generally dominate at least when I am playing. I don't play yolos so I can't speak for them but certainly I wouldn't fear pugging an imp on TEH.

LadyDarkkitten
06.24.2016 , 11:24 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Greezt View Post
Slightly unrelated, but here's my question: if you transfer a toon for the event, does that affect the advancement for the event? I'm asking because Musco said that advancement is tracked via lwgacy achievements. I've been saving up CCs yo transfer a toon to TEH, but will this ruin my event stuff?
Well when i transfered an alt from Jc to harb I took all my legacy unlocks and achievs with me. So my harb legacy jumped from level 4 to level 30 and gained all the datacrons I hadn't picked up yet on harb, most class buffs, completed companion presence bonuses the ship legacy mailbox, etc. So assuming you made a brand new char on harb during the event he would have your harb legacy unlocks. You could then level him to say 25 for the very first rank of ls/ds. If you then switched that level 25 to TEH, your (new?) legacy on TEH would have all your harb unlocks and would also have the first rank of ls/ds on that server. After that you would have to make new chars on harb or teh to advance those legacies seperately OR you could then complete the entire event on TEH then transfer an alt BACK to harb to share with the harb server your new legacy completions. That is my understanding of it.
Here is my argument. The PvP is so good and balanced the game has to go free to play if it hopes to survive. More than 2/3rds of the player base left because PvP is too good. It's so good and balanced that no one wants to play it.

Floplag
06.24.2016 , 11:27 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Greezt View Post
Well and here's another one, if i do this on alts on another server do my mains on the other server not get any of the rewards as options?

I mean ultimately i would to have these things on my main Merc on Harb... sounds like thats not possible
Floplag - Merc/Mando

LadyDarkkitten
06.24.2016 , 11:30 AM | #10
Well and here's another one, if i do this on alts on another server do my mains on the other server not get any of the rewards as options?

I mean ultimately i would to have these things on my main Merc on Harb... sounds like thats not possible
As its done via legacy achievs I think it is, by completing the event on another server then transferring an alt back to harb.