Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Conquering the Darkest Places

Lunafox
06.30.2016 , 08:02 PM | #11
Better late than never, I always say

Chapter 3:

Spoiler

Diviciacus
07.04.2016 , 04:48 PM | #12
Hi Lunafox! Thank you for more comments I'm caught up on reading Marr but I'm slow still to comment. my best friend and his fiancée got married last Saturday and I have been busy with that last week and this week with helping a friend finish rebuilding his garage (which is finally done :O )

How does mint green look? Less eye-searing violence?

Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post

Better late than never, I always say

Chapter 3:
Spoiler
Nonne mei fratres congruitis nobis nostram cruore ferroque humum recipienda esse aut Imperium Aeternum quae omnia speremus peregerimusque vere perdat?
Conquering the Darkest Places, the ongoing misadventures of a Sith doing what's right by her.

Lunafox
07.04.2016 , 09:03 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Diviciacus View Post
Hi Lunafox! Thank you for more comments I'm caught up on reading Marr but I'm slow still to comment. my best friend and his fiancée got married last Saturday and I have been busy with that last week and this week with helping a friend finish rebuilding his garage (which is finally done :O )

How does mint green look? Less eye-searing violence?
You're very welcome. Congrats to your best friend and his lady! You've been very busy. The mint green is perfect, much better, I can actually see it lol.

Diviciacus
07.05.2016 , 06:09 PM | #14
You're very welcome. Congrats to your best friend and his lady! You've been very busy. The mint green is perfect, much better, I can actually see it lol.
She walked up the aisle to the Shire theme from Lord of the Rings, and they left it arm in arm to the victory scene music from A New Hope. Best wedding I've ever attended!

Also, today is Tuesday so it is time for a new Episode!

Episode IIII
Spoiler

Tune in next week! Same Sith time, same Sith channel
Nonne mei fratres congruitis nobis nostram cruore ferroque humum recipienda esse aut Imperium Aeternum quae omnia speremus peregerimusque vere perdat?
Conquering the Darkest Places, the ongoing misadventures of a Sith doing what's right by her.

Lunafox
07.05.2016 , 08:56 PM | #15
That does sound like the coolest wedding ever. Perfect music!

It's great to see that Authenta has at least arrived at the academy and has started her journey into becoming a Sith.

I like how you integrated the game story with your own version of events, and I did enjoy that Authenta was decent enough to collect the tags for the families. I would imagine this deference comes from her father's influence and upbringing.

Condolements is an unusual choice, you don't see that every day. Very nice.

Diviciacus
07.12.2016 , 10:46 PM | #16
It's great to see that Authenta has at least arrived at the academy and has started her journey into becoming a Sith.
At some point I'd eventually get here, right? :P

I like how you integrated the game story with your own version of events, and I did enjoy that Authenta was decent enough to collect the tags for the families. I would imagine this deference comes from her father's influence and upbringing.
I learned from the best! A lot of what I want to do is put explanations, backstory, and reasons to events and decisions in the Warrior story (plus a great deal of original content... and ridiculousness). Her peculiar treatment of the Imperial Military isn't wholly attributable to her career military father, but definitely a fair amount. A military man would think it's a good idea to teach his Force-sensitive daughter to be respectful to the soldiery and not just use them as a tool to be discarded, right?

Condolements is an unusual choice, you don't see that every day. Very nice.
Thanks! Thesauri are wonderful tools, haha!
So I'm over 500 views now! So happy!

Episode V
Spoiler

Tune in next week! Same Sith time, same Sith channel!

Lunafox
07.13.2016 , 03:57 PM | #17
Congrats on 500+ views! Very nice. It's always gratifying to know people are reading and enjoying.

So, onto Episode V

Hmm...mysterious Greek text...must translate...and of course the translation failed me, I did get the words 'if' and 'century' out of it though.

This is reminiscent of my studying about King Tut...how you describe the tomb, the number of steps and stuff. I love the mood here, it feels very realistic.

I like how you went about having Authenta choose her blade. Almost like letting it choose her.

I see you're using a sort of Art of War type quotation system here, I like it. I remember you saying you were wanting to try something like that.

Mmm, interesting looks like visions of Zash and the SI's people.

I love your use of colour in describing the hatred and pain in the dream. Tulak Hord Popular guy. I guess he has all the best artifacts

And I'm sensing that Lord Kallig is keeping an eye on things as well. You're being very mysterious

Ah, Yn. As in Yn and Chabosh (sp?) I sense a Deschade being found soon.

Hmm, the plot thickens. I'm thinking someone is dreaming the truth and having visions with them as well. It sounds positively hellish I'm looking forward to finding out more about all this.

Diviciacus
07.13.2016 , 08:13 PM | #18
Hello Lunafox! Thank you for the comments
Spoiler

Lunafox
07.14.2016 , 01:41 AM | #19
Me in blue
Quote: Originally Posted by Diviciacus View Post
Hello Lunafox! Thank you for the comments You're very welcome
Spoiler

Diviciacus
07.20.2016 , 10:37 PM | #20
First things first, apologies to my mystery numbers of faithful readers! I had a bit of writer's block the past couple of days and didn't get this finished on time for my usual Tuesday post. I haven't gone to bed yet either so it's still technically only a day late, right? :P

You guys are cool, you keep reading even when I'm not on time!

Episode VI
Spoiler

Tune in next week! Same Sith time, same Sith channel!