Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Toothsome LvL 50 Scrapper PvP Mix

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Toothsome LvL 50 Scrapper PvP Mix

Toothsome
12.26.2011 , 04:25 PM | #1
So thanks to the Xmas holidays the servers weren't so bad that i was able to fraps, made a few clips and just had fun with it, tried to get as much lvl 50 fights as possible, but its still early on my server, and not to many 50s, so don't be hating..

i do love going for lvl 29s and under tho, just to spank them so hard they don't come back until they lvl some more, tired of seeing low lvls in my battle groups, especially lvl 10s

don't hate on the music, i tried to have fun with it, listen to it if u can.. goes well with the clips, but if u can't there is a mute button, and you can listen to your own stuff, silly little comments like ur music sucks is just well, silly.

anyways hope you enjoy it, and have a glimps on what high lvl scrappers can do, also you will see alot of the stuff we have to go through as a scrapper, as in skills not going off when spamming them, or people lag hoping in front of you, or my personal favorite, it telling me im not behind the target when i am..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRQ7AlSdx_8

also this was only like 2 days of pvp, nothing really special saving my best moments, cuz well till now i couldn't even fraps without it being really choppy and unplayable.

Toothsome
12.26.2011 , 05:13 PM | #2
ohh man, no critics?

calamitymlc
12.26.2011 , 05:39 PM | #3
I liked it, was pretty cool, good music choice and pretty solid gameplay but you might wanna refrain from "bashing" on lower levels too much because while it is entertaining it doesn't display a real talent or skill per say. You're a good smuggler there's no argument there, but not everyone likes to watch you kill people way below your level.

DigitalDreamz
12.26.2011 , 05:40 PM | #4
Yea very nice!

Atheana
12.26.2011 , 05:41 PM | #5
Nice vid. If you're the Toothsome I'm thinking on, your Asmo was hotter.
Atheana - SWG TC-Prime

wwkingms
12.26.2011 , 05:55 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Toothsome View Post
So thanks to the Xmas holidays the servers weren't so bad that i was able to fraps, made a few clips and just had fun with it, tried to get as much lvl 50 fights as possible, but its still early on my server, and not to many 50s, so don't be hating..

i do love going for lvl 29s and under tho, just to spank them so hard they don't come back until they lvl some more, tired of seeing low lvls in my battle groups, especially lvl 10s

don't hate on the music, i tried to have fun with it, listen to it if u can.. goes well with the clips, but if u can't there is a mute button, and you can listen to your own stuff, silly little comments like ur music sucks is just well, silly.

anyways hope you enjoy it, and have a glimps on what high lvl scrappers can do, also you will see alot of the stuff we have to go through as a scrapper, as in skills not going off when spamming them, or people lag hoping in front of you, or my personal favorite, it telling me im not behind the target when i am..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRQ7AlSdx_8

also this was only like 2 days of pvp, nothing really special saving my best moments, cuz well till now i couldn't even fraps without it being really choppy and unplayable.

toothesome from rift?

Chrisbox
12.26.2011 , 05:59 PM | #7
Anyone else thinking, Wow that shotgun move is overpowered

Toothsome
12.26.2011 , 06:26 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Atheana View Post
Nice vid. If you're the Toothsome I'm thinking on, your Asmo was hotter.
haha, yah she was...

Toothsome
12.26.2011 , 06:26 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by wwkingms View Post
toothesome from rift?
only 1 toothsome in every game

Toothsome
12.26.2011 , 06:28 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by calamitymlc View Post
I liked it, was pretty cool, good music choice and pretty solid gameplay but you might wanna refrain from "bashing" on lower levels too much because while it is entertaining it doesn't display a real talent or skill per say. You're a good smuggler there's no argument there, but not everyone likes to watch you kill people way below your level.
i know were ur coming from, but like i said, most people arent lvl 50 so i worked with what i had, and i did show alot of lvl 50 pvp footage...

as for killing really low lvls, and soloing them out, its the smart move to do, kill off the weaker opponent before you go for the hardones...

plus its a nice wake up call for them to lvl and stop queing up!..

this games lvling system is 2 easy.