Ops Announcement chat feature?

I know how to use Master Looter for the most part...I've just been doing it for a little while though, and I'm kind of slow at it (luckily my groups have been very patient with me). Last night I joined a fleet group and the leader that ran the master looter was awesome. He used Ops Announcement to link the item for rolling, which I will use going forward as I thought it was a cool feature I didn't know I could be using.

What he also did was run a timer after linking it and giving people a chance to roll, that started from 5 and went to 0. This was also in Ops Announcement. My question is whether this was a command that he input so it would automatically countdown or if he just typed in 5, 4, 3, etc..... himself.

Does anyone know the command if it is indeed a feature in the game? I would have stuck around and asked him but when the group finished I had to leave immediately for a RL issue.

Oh, but there is! /oa

I think there was a second version of it as well but as I use /oa myself a lot cause of not being vocal on TS for whatever reason to do countdowns before pulls and other stuff I've never bothered to learn another one...